• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Worldpay Support

Hi Graeme

Thanks for the post. Im going to include all the enhancements people have posted into a new module for the (imminent) MS2 release.

Could you mail me the additions you've made, and I'll put them in the new version?

Thanks

Graeme

(I'll PM you my e-mail address)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am eager to start playing around with the worlpay module contribution - if it only showed up in the admin section. I have added both worldpay.php files to both module folders but it still does not show up in the OSC admin section to enable. I only see the orinigal four options: cc, paypal, cod, and sample.

maybe it's just me and I am missing something fundamental :shock:

hes

sorry, just to add:

i am using The Exchange Project Preview Release 2.1

and  

worldpay v4.0 version 1.2.zip

thank you

:shock:

Your catalog is way too old or alternatively your WP mod is way too new.

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

Hi Ian,

I think that must be it. The readme files talked of some green/red buttons which I was not seeing (my admin section had exclamation marks...).

Anyway, I got hte latest milestone and it looks different - hope it works!

Thank you,

hes

I have had the worldpay mod installed for some time on a shop I have been developing. When I installed it some time ago it all worked fine, callbacks functioned correctly etc.

However I am now ready to go live and when i tested a worldpay payment, either making a payment or cancelling a payment I get directed to the directory listing of http://select.worldpay.com/wcc/ not to wpcallcack.php

I have checked all the settings at worldpay and in the admin section and cant see the problem. Anyone else any ideas or experienced the same. Maybe a temporary problem at worldpay ??

Simon

PS - When i say

developing
I have just loaded up products and made cosmetic tweeks. I have not installed any other mods that might have upset worldpay mod.

I've been contemplating thinking about thinking

I had half an hour scratching my head why this was happening to me ! Then I realized I had left a .htaccess on the whole site so the call back would'nt of worked - DOH !

But on the same point I do'nt expect that you have done this, but has the URL changed at all, or the url that you put in WP admin different now in any way.

sometimes its just the simple thing that go wrong! just an idea

What goes up MUST come down

Thanks Cliff, some good ideas....

I have had the .htaccess problem in the past, so I had already checked that this time !!

The url of the site has changed, but i did update it in worldpay admin...but maybe there is a delay before this takes effect...because I tested straight after changing it.

I will try again today and see what happens.

Thanks

Simon

hi i have been prompted to post this querie here. i have installed the worldpay module and thought it worked but recieved this message

Warning: call_user_func(tep_get_order_status_name) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/wa604sb/public_html/cart/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1232
[code]

and if i try and edit i get this

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses() in /home/wa604sb/public_html/cart/admin/modules.php(204) : eval()'d code on line 1

I appreciate any help to get me up and running...thanks

jk

The url of the site has changed, but i did update it in worldpay admin...but maybe there is a delay before this takes effect...because I tested straight after changing it.

I will try again today and see what happens.

Give WorldPay a ring, I've got a sneaking suspicion it might something to do with them! and the URL changing

Thanks cliff, i'll give them a call.

Wayne, I have encountered the same problem as you in the past in my support of a payment module I wrote...fax or phone credit details through...see the forum below:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php...der=asc&start=0

You'll see some ideas being thrown around thay "might" help you but unhelpfully I dont think we ever actually solved the problem completely. In some ways it is "good" to see the error on another module because this indicates not so much of a module problem as something specific to a osc version or php version or site configuration problem ??

Simon

Using a november slapshot with worldpay 3c contrib, all has been well until we received a few fraudelent transactions and decided to use pre-authorisation.

Worldpay has enabled pre-auth, but where do I place the following code.

Select Junior:

Within your form submission, you will need to include the following

additional variables:

<input type=hidden name="authMode" value="E">

<input type=hidden name="accId1" value="nnnnn"> (where nnnnn = your pre-auth

account ID )

Any ideas?

Yes, but where do I place the following:

<input type=hidden name="authMode" value="E"> 

<input type=hidden name="accId1" value="nnnnn"> (where nnnnn = your pre-auth 

account ID )

Pre-auth-v3c.zip I quote from the module's readme:

Just set this in the Admin (no hacking required) :)

Set A or E

and put your account ID in the box

This used to work for me alright (I haven't used it for a few months since I upgraded to v4)

I do,nt think you put it anywhere, because pre-Auth is already in admin, you have to turn it on.

// Pre Auth Mod - Graeme Conkie 13/1/2003

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Use Pre-Authorisation?', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_USEPREAUTH', 'False', 'Do you want to pre-authorise payments? Default=False. You need to request this from WorldPay before using it.', '6', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('True', 'False'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Pre-Auth', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_PREAUTH', 'A', 'The mode you are working in (A = Pay Now, E = Pre Auth). Ignored if Use PreAuth is False.', '6', '4', now())");

I have'nt used it but I think you set pre Auth to true? Have a look and give it a try.

Well, I must have a version which does not unclude the pre-auth option. There is definitely nothing in modules/worldpay on ver 3c 29 august 2002 release with pre-auth.

Will look at this again next week after a shotr break.

Thanks

Penge

i am having to post this again as i am stuck please if anyone can help me with it i would be very greatful:

hi i have been prompted to post this querie here. i have installed the worldpay module and thought it worked but recieved this message

Warning: call_user_func(tep_get_order_status_name) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/wa604sb/public_html/cart/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1232 
[code] 

and if i try and edit i get this 

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses() in /home/wa604sb/public_html/cart/admin/modules.php(204) : eval()'d code on line 1

steve thanks for reply i checked the forum but like you said the answer wasnt there.....i am unableto progress unless i sort it out their must be a quick fix ? can anyone advise why this is happening on cvs 2.2

thanks

jk

To Radders and Pilot1

Installed the WP (V3C with pre auth) module and all seems to be ok. Did'nt get back sooner to you, just returned from a visit to France.

Thanks

Penge

hi, i am trying to add the worldpay card logos and worldpay payment sign to my site.....in worldpay admin it tells me to put list line of script with my id into my files...but i dont know where exactly to put it can anyone help please...

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.worldpay.com/cgenerator/cgenerator.php?instId=XXXXX"></script

jk

This works for me:

<script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.worldpay.com/cgenerator/cgenerator.php?instId=' . MODULE_PAYMENT_WORLDPAY_ID . '"></script>

Ian-san

Flawlessnet

thanks but i dont know where i have to put it? im new to the coding side of things and have got by so far by the good advice within this forum...

so if you know where i place this within which file i would be greatful

thanks

jk