• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Administrators_1.4.5fix

adamch25

I am using a fresh install of osCommerce 2.2 ms1 and trying to get the Administrators_1.4.5fix to work. I have copied all the files into the proper directories and the login screen comes up fine, but when I try to login I get redirected back to the login page... no error message or anything. I tried to set the admin password to blank in mySQL and still no luck.

System Info:

Win2k Server

mySQL 4.0.12

PHP 4.3.1

Internet Explorer 6.1

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adam

Adam,

I would suggest checking the other threads about the mod. They might provide some insight into the problems with the Windows box. Sorry, I'm a *nix user and I haven't got the foggiest....... :)

Then I would suggest posting a new question with the headline "Problem with Administrators v1.4.5 on Windows Box" or something similar. Be sure to describe exactly what happens when and what you have tried to do to fix it. Hopefully someone with experience will answer.