• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linda's Attribute Sorter and Copier v5.1 - Product Weight

badjuju

Hi All,

I've searched the boards for this but I'm running into problems with this contrib. I have installed this contrib to update the cart weight based on product, but when I select an item of a different weight the weight is not updated.

I have the weights set up as in Prefix: + & Weight: 10

Nothing helps.

Can anyone please help with this?

Thanks.

For what you are wanting ... you need the Shoppe Enhancement Controller ... a combination of the Attributes Sorter and Copier, Quantity Controller and Free Call for Price ... for MS1

I am working on it as we speak to relase asap ... :D

For what you are wanting ... you need the Shoppe Enhancement Controller ... a combination of the Attributes Sorter and Copier, Quantity Controller and Free Call for Price ... for MS1

Hey Linda, i am affraid that this is gonna be a MASTER piece,

look at that EXPENSIVE NAME Shoppe Enhancement Controller :roll:

It already sounds Universal/Multilanguage ;)

Can't wait for it to implement it on my loaded snapshot from today/tomorrow :twisted:

just kidding :)

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

Has anyone been able to get this working - Linda's Attribute Sorter and Copier v5.1?

I know Linda is working on a contrib which packages all 3, but my guess is people with only this contrib have been able to update the weights of products based on attribute selected.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea when this will be posted Linda?

Best guesstimate is 24-72 hours ... working on it ... 8)

• 5 weeks later...

Best guesstimate is 24-72 hours ... working on it ... 8)

Hi Linda,

Did you post this contribution?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Thanks for your great Attributes v.5.0. I just installed the v.5.0, I got the error message under the bottom of edit the product of categories/product.

1054 - Unknown column 'products_attributes_weight' in 'field list'

select products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order, product_attributes_one_time, products_attributes_weight, products_attributes_weight_prefix, products_attributes_units, products_attributes_units_price from products_attributes where products_id = '43' and options_id = '1' and options_values_id = '22'

[TEP STOP]

Active Attributes   Coming Soon ...  

Color Prefix Price Sort Order   One Time Charge Weight Prefix Weight Units Units Price  

Except this error, it works great. Would you please help me to solve this problem?

Thanks

Sharon

Hi are you using the same on MS1 or some older snap shot.

1054 - Unknown column 'products_attributes_weight' in 'field list'

I guess you need to create a table in products_attributes and call the same products_attributes_weight.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...