• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Radders - image contribution-can't seem to make it work

disciple1

Hello,

I have installed the thumbs3 contribution by Radders. It does not seem to be working no matter how I specify the "small image width" or "small image height" in admin.

David Radders (the author) has looked at my file and said it appears to be installed correctly but I can seem to get it to work.

I am under the assumption that the images that appear on my default page should be the resampled images and if I check the properties I should see the file size significantly reduced. I don't see this which is why I believe it is not working correctly for some reason. My photos are in a sub-directory under images but I am told it should still work correctly.

I am running 2.2ms1 with php 4.2 and my gd says 1.6.2 or higher.

David, if you are out there can you give me a hand please or anyone else who might have this installed and working correctly.

Thanks

Rick

All that is not eternal is eternally useless.

I have just installed php 4.3.1 (locally) which is supposed to include gd 2.0 but when I view the server info I don't see the gd library at all.

Should there be an entry for the gd graphics library?

Thanks

Rick

All that is not eternal is eternally useless.