• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

new diving equipment store

mangerdanger

Please check out the store I've been working on for the past month, its finally live:

http://www.picassoamerica.com/catalog/

I made several modifications. And we are in negotiations with FedEx to try to get them to provide a module for OSCommerce, but if things fall through we'll probably be going with UPS.

- Cisco Serret

www.picassoamerica.com

I like it, but I would change the following things:

1 Enlarge your logo a little big, the text looks distorted because its so small.

2 I like the header with the shades of blue/green and the red logo, but the rest of your site is grey. Maybe make the InfoBoxes match the headers blue/green colour scheme?

3 Your left column has lots of InfoBoxes, but your right only has 2. Maybe even them out as much as possible?

Other than those things, it looks great! Congrads!

- Gian

nice site.

i agree with gian that the logo needs to be larger. i'd suggest maybe a landscape alignment vs. the square so you can have bigger text.

also agree that the boxes should match the colors of the header graphic. maybe mirror the white on blue of your navigation header in the top of the boxes and change the purple background to some sort of light grey background. i think it will really pull the site together.

looks good. i like the random fish pictures.

Might want to peek at the site on 1024x768 or larger.

I am on 1600x1200 and your header images don't align right and look pretty moofy.

When on a smaller display they look nicer but I would suggest a slightly larger logo or blend it into the left column so it can occupy more space and be a bit more legible.

Otherwise, coming along nicely. :D

Archived