• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Infobox Admin

Hi Lango, all

I have gone through the installation procedure in great detail (as suggested!)

My concern

STEP 4. says

open catalog\includes\boxes and replace each box file named below;

categories.php........

I have a modded categories.php file with contribution "category box enhancement". Comparing the code suggests there could be areas of conflict

I also note there are changes to other files eg mine is a later version for example

The closing remarks say to add a new file

simply place boxes xxx.php into boxes directory and add database table -

So do I need the code in the files in step 4 or can I use my own files as per the last comment? If there is essential code in the step4 files can anyone identify it please?

Thank you

Nossum

• 3 years later...

I installed the mod and got this message

1146 - Table 'commerce.TABLE_THEME_CONFIGURATION' doesn't exist

select configuration_column AS cfgcol, configuration_title AS cfgtitle, configuration_value AS cfgvalue, configuration_key AS cfgkey, box_heading from TABLE_THEME_CONFIGURATION WHERE configuration_value = 'yes' AND configuration_column = 'left' ORDER BY location

[TEP STOP]

I'm not great at coding - any ideas on where I might start looking to fix this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried to install this contribution, but it just doesn't appear in my admin panel!

The SQL ran fine, all the files have been uploaded, but there's no sign of the contribution in my admin. It's really frustrating <_<

"Run the included box_selection.sql on your catalog database. This will add the new section to the administration interface. Load up the admin interface and look around. You should now have a shiny new section AT THE BASE OF THE RIGHT COLUMN called "InfoBox Admin", with the 20 info box display options in that subsection."

No, I don't :( Saying that, I don't have a right column either!!

Any idea why it doesn't work if there are no error messages?!!!

I've tried to install this contribution, but it just doesn't appear in my admin panel!

The SQL ran fine, all the files have been uploaded, but there's no sign of the contribution in my admin. It's really frustrating <_<

"Run the included box_selection.sql on your catalog database. This will add the new section to the administration interface. Load up the admin interface and look around. You should now have a shiny new section AT THE BASE OF THE RIGHT COLUMN called "InfoBox Admin", with the 20 info box display options in that subsection."

I'm using 2.2 RC2........is this the problem? Doesn't this contribution work with that version?

ditto everything mrpointy said. i did everything right in the installation, but it doesn't appear anywhere. also, no right column.

halp!

• 4 weeks later...

Mrpointy - did you ever manage to resolve this problem?

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I wonder if this support is still live.

Nonetheless, after installing this contribution, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function _box() in /home/woiqqwab/public_html/yebocom.com/includes/columns.php on line 23

Can anyone help solving this?

Felix