• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Go to shopping cart after add to cart

ddesatnik

Does anybody know how to send the user to the shopping cart after they have added a product to the cart? Currently after a user has entered a quantity and presses the "add to cart" button the item is added correctly to the cart but the catelog main page is then displayed and not the shopping cart page. I am using the Products Multi v1.0 contribution.

Thanks!

Doug

I'm not sure what version of OSC you are using, but MS1 has an option in Admin>Configuration>My Store called 'Display Cart After Adding Product', which you can set to 'True'.

Thank you for the reply!

I have that option set but I believe that only works for the product_listing.php where the "add now" option is activated per each line. It worked ok BEFORE I added the multi cart contribution (which uses product_listing_multi.php in place of the default product_listing.php but now when I add quantities to multiple products on one page, press the "add to cart" button the user is NOT taken to the shopping cart page.

Anybody else using the Products Multi v1.0 contribution and get this to work?

Thanks!

Doug