• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Admin Account with Access Level

Parikesit

Hi netfrugal,

I installed this contrib on 2 and its working fine. Though I'd to spend several hours before I figured out what was going on.

The problem is that each one of us add contribs as per our requirement and so a standrad solution cannot be documented, I think.

You gott figure out most of the solutions through trial and error. :'(

I'm yet to figure out some after I Installed WYSIWYG Mailer contrib, which includes miles of code.

--- DontheCat ---

Obviously the truth is what's so

Not so obviously, it's also so what.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning: main(includes/column_left.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /html/admin/admin_account.php on line 83

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/column_left.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /html/admin/admin_account.php on line 83

anyone know why id be getting this error?

Warning: main(includes/column_left.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /html/admin/admin_account.php on line 83

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/column_left.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /html/admin/admin_account.php on line 83

anyone know why id be getting this error?

nevermind... im a dummie.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have installed this great contribution and i have some problems with the admin login panel.

1.Whatever i am trying to put as login information the login doesn`t work. Just reloads the page. I saw other people had the same problem but i couldn`t figure out a solution out from what you guys have discussed here. Maybe i didn`t got the point. I try to login as 'admin@localhost' pass:'admin' OR 'test@localhost' - pass: 'admin' . The result?! Nothing happens. :huh:

2.Also the "Forgotten password" function doesn`t work.

Please give me some information , i am newbie and i don`t know where to start solving this issue.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have installed this great contribution successfully, however, I have a question for the experts. Because there are many people can access the admin section, whenever one people changes the order status in the order page, is it possible to record who changed it, and display it on the order page? Any suggestions? Or there is another mod for this.

Thanks a lot

Hi

1) Can anyone let me know the default login details.. I cant find this anywhere

2) The forgotten password function for some reason does not find the actual text for ADMIN_EMAIL_TEXT and therfore the password is not included in the email.. the email subject is ADMIN_EMAIL_SUBJECT and the email contains only the text ADMIN_EMAIL_TEXT.

I tried hard coding the include in forgotten_password.php to require('includes/languages/english/login.php'); but this also did not work... all the language files are present and in the correct directories, as far as i can see.

Thanks

Edited by strategy

Hi

1)  Can anyone let me know the default login details.. I cant find this anywhere

2)  The forgotten password function for some reason does not find the actual text for ADMIN_EMAIL_TEXT and therfore the password is not included in the email.. the email subject is  ADMIN_EMAIL_SUBJECT and the email contains only the text ADMIN_EMAIL_TEXT. 

I tried hard coding the include in forgotten_password.php to  require('includes/languages/english/login.php'); but this also did not work... all the language  files are present and in the correct directories, as far as i can see.

Thanks

I added the following lines to forgotten_password.php and it worked

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/login.php');

It seems that there was no reference to the login.php which define the 2 variable. Ideally, Login.php should not be harded coded here but should I don't believe any new addition was made to the Filenames.php which refers to login.php either.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I installed the contib. with no problem but I also have Easy Populate and after the installation it stop working when u try to download or update any thing on the catalog it takes me to a login screen again.

any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
I've succesfully installed the Admin Access level 2.3.

Sorry folks,

But where is this Version 2.3? When I do a seach at the Contributions, I get "Admin Account with Access Level, 2.2-CVS, 20 Aug 2004" but the link takes me to "Version 1.2, 24 Apr 2003" and it says it "will only work with CVS2 and MS1." I have osCommerce 2.2-MS2.

Can a brother get a link?

BD

:-"

• 2 weeks later...
My admin login.php page keeps reloading itself after putting in the correct username and PW. Has anyone had this problem and know who it fix it? I have made 3 differenct admin setions and it keeps doing it.

Thanks,

Scott

Ps. I know it is the correct UN & PW because I checked the database and it says that I have logged in 5 times.

Having the same problem. Does anyone have a solution please e-mail me at [email protected] thank you.

• 1 month later...

I just installed this contrib to a stock ocs 2.2MS2 and I get the following errors:

PHP Warning:  main(includes/languages/add_ccgvdc_english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/staging/osCommerce/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 330

PHP Fatal error:  main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/add_ccgvdc_english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/staging/osCommerce/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 330

There is no file:

/var/www/staging/includes/languages/add_ccgvdc_english.php

Do I need to get that file from somewhere, or do I need to fix:

/var/www/staging/osCommerce/admin/includes/languages/english.php

Thank You,

Kevin

I just installed this contrib to a stock ocs 2.2MS2 and I get the following errors:

PHP Warning: ?main(includes/languages/add_ccgvdc_english.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/staging/osCommerce/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 330

PHP Fatal error: ?main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/add_ccgvdc_english.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/staging/osCommerce/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 330

There is no file:

/var/www/staging/includes/languages/add_ccgvdc_english.php

Do I need to get that file from somewhere, or do I need to fix:

/var/www/staging/osCommerce/admin/includes/languages/english.php

Thank You,

Kevin

It just contains

<?php
define('BOX_INFORMATION_GV', 'Gift Voucher FAQ');
define('VOUCHER_BALANCE', 'Voucher Balance');
define('BOX_HEADING_GIFT_VOUCHER', 'Gift Voucher Account'); 
define('GV_FAQ', 'Gift Voucher FAQ');
define('ERROR_REDEEMED_AMOUNT', 'Congratulations, you have redeemed ');
define('ERROR_NO_REDEEM_CODE', 'You did not enter a redeem code.'); ?
define('ERROR_NO_INVALID_REDEEM_GV', 'Invalid Gift Voucher Code'); 
define('TABLE_HEADING_CREDIT', 'Credits Available');
define('GV_HAS_VOUCHERA', 'You have funds in your Gift Voucher Account. If you want <br>
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? you can send those funds by <a class="pageResults" href="');
? ? ? 
define('GV_HAS_VOUCHERB', '"><b>email</b></a> to someone'); 
define('ENTRY_AMOUNT_CHECK_ERROR', 'You do not have enough funds to send this amount.'); 
define('BOX_SEND_TO_FRIEND', 'Send Gift Voucher');

define('VOUCHER_REDEEMED', 'Voucher Redeemed');
define('CART_COUPON', 'Coupon :');
define('CART_COUPON_INFO', 'more info');
?>

Gift voucher and coupon definitions. So if your version of OSC doesn't have those installed, just comment out the include that's causing the problems

Brian

Edited by wheeloftime

• 2 weeks later...
Having the same problem. Does anyone have a solution please e-mail me at [email protected] thank you.

Gotta say i have the same problem as you 2 if i put in the incorrect password it it says error incorrect password. but when i put admin@localhost and admin as pass word it just reloads the admin page i have tried it with php 5 first and thought that was causing it. so reloaded php 4.3 and is the same. i have also tried 2.1 and 2.3 of the contrib with the same affect

any help would be greatly appreciated

Marc

Gotta say i have the same problem as you 2 if i put in the incorrect password it it says error incorrect password. but when i put admin@localhost  and admin as pass word it just reloads the admin page i have tried it with php 5 first and thought that was causing it. so reloaded php 4.3  and is the same. i have also tried 2.1 and 2.3 of the contrib with the same affect

any help would be greatly appreciated

Marc

change your "session_write_directory" directrory ,have "write" authority.

take me two days.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if there is a problem with the sessions, but when i click on a drop down menu the system logs me off, and i have to log back in, but even if i do that it still wont let me do what i want to do, it will just log me back off again and again?

Thanks

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to install this contribution and have come across a couple of problems I hope someone can help me with.

1. Some file names are not showing as they should. And I can not find a language file to specify the correct headings. They seem to be made on the fly coming from the database somewhere.

ie: shows Gv_admin instead of Gift Voucher

2. It is not showing sub pages underneath the different areas that are added on contributions, like the gift coupon, points rewards, etc. I manually entered the areas into the database and believe I did it correctly. I follows the sql file supplied with the contribution so it should be ok. They work fine if you want to give access to all of the pages in each group but can not set seperate levels for different pages within each new contribution.

3. when you click on save, it is not saving any new information to the database for the added on contributions. I have gone in and manually entered them, but every time I have tried to use the admin area to make changes it acutally removes all the access to the added on contributions.

Anyone know what I can do or is there an additional "how to use this contribution" file somewhere that I could read? Should mention I am using Admin 2.3

Edited by wendyjames

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I downloaded this contribution and I've read through this topic and can't figure this out, so hopefully I don't sound like too much of an idiot.

How do you complete this step?

2. Database.

You must to create three tables into your DB, using the 'admin_tabel.sql' file.

Any help is appreciated.

Okay, I downloaded this contribution and I've read through this topic and can't figure this out, so hopefully I don't sound like too much of an idiot.

How do you complete this step?

Any help is appreciated.

Enter phpMyAdmin -> find your DB -> click the SQL tab -> Browse, Run.