• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moving to a new server

kathy7012

I moved my site but my database now has an error: 

1146 - Table 'applique_app.sessions' doesn't exist

select value from sessions where sesskey = '77uqud6srrh3h5t0p5b5ks7pt5' and expiry > '1532040950'

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it.

145 - Table './deparzig_osco1/sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

select value from sessions where sesskey = '8pkd1luf8bb8sl30qfplkeuvf6' and expiry > '1532042254'

[TEP STOP]

145 - Table './deparzig_osco1/sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = '8pkd1luf8bb8sl30qfplkeuvf6'

[TEP STOP]

Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it.

If your host has the phpmyadmin program installed (many do), you can use it to run a repair on that table.  Instructions can be seen here.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Thank you Jack_mcs I did do that but it still says I do not have a table 1146 - Table 'applique_app.sessions' doesn't exist

select value from sessions where sesskey = '3694278e75d59806ca1abc1af8666882' and expiry > '1532069442'

Is there suppose to be one?

You posted conflicting problems. The first says the table is missing (yes, it's required). The second says the table was crashed, which means it is present. And the last is the same as the first but for a different database. So you will need to figure out the actual problem before anyone can help.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Sorry Jack_mcs the other error is from the server I left. This is the only error, now on the new server. Thank you Jack_mcs I did do that but it still says I do not have a table 1146 - Table 'applique_app.sessions' doesn't exist

select value from sessions where sesskey = '3694278e75d59806ca1abc1af8666882' and expiry > '1532069442'

Is there suppose to be one?

Yes, the table is required. If it is missing, which is what the error is saying, then the installation didn't work. Either the copy failed to complete or the source file was not a complete copy.

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived