• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Favicon Module for Frozen Edge

radhavallabh

Hi, I would like to install all favicon links generated with FaviconIt .. But I cannot seem to find a module for it for my install using latest Frozen edge version.

Help will be deeply appreciated;

Warm Regds./

radhavallabh

1 hour ago, burt said:

Made one for next iteration of CE (bootstrap 4 version).
You'll be able to backport it when I release it.

Wow...I am so happy I will be waiting eagerly.. Shall update to your latest version altogether!!:biggrin:

I really Thank you so much for all your hard work..

Thank you for keeping us motivated!:thumbsup::smile:

Very warm Regds./

radhavallabh

Sometime in the future.

You'll remember I asked for help to move things forward faster...which would have meant a month of full time developing.
I didn't get the help I hoped for, so things move at the pace of a very part-time developer.

Maybe one of the wannabe coders will make something for you.

14 minutes ago, burt said:

Sometime in the future.

You'll remember I asked for help to move things forward faster...which would have meant a month of full time developing.
I didn't get the help I hoped for, so things move at the pace of a very part-time developer.

Maybe one of the wannabe coders will make something for you.

I really understand.. I shall wait patiently for your awesome work..:thumbsup::smile:

On 18.7.2018 at 11:05 AM, radhavallabh said:

I would like to install all favicon links generated with Favicon

check if the attached module works for you. just place all your generated faviconit files (images, xml etc) into the shops root. i took the standard code from faviconit.com and placed it into the header_tags module. so if you have no advanced faviconit.com options it should work.

ht_favicon-module.zip

11 hours ago, Stephan Gebbers said:

check if the attached module works for you. just place all your generated faviconit files (images, xml etc) into the shops root. i took the standard code from faviconit.com and placed it into the header_tags module. so if you have no advanced faviconit.com options it should work.

ht_favicon-module.zip

Thanx a ton!!!! Works like a charm!!:biggrin:

10 hours ago, burt said:

And there ya go.  

Yes!! I really adore my oscommerce community.. The best friends and team ever!! Very supportive and inspiring :thumbsup::smile:

Archived