• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Upgrade 2.3.4 to CE database SELECTIVELY.

radhavallabh

Hi,

Finally Now I take the leap-- to upgrade my store's heavy database MODIFIED 2.3.4 VERSION to latest version till now that is 2.3.4CE.

My query was that is it possible to only import only the crucial items from my old database to the new one?

As it is my heavily modified database is throwing many erroneous problems on upgrading the database directly.

I used all directions as instructed on the post by Sir @burt on this forum.

But my old database seems to be very buggy:blush:.

So I thought is it possible to just import below TO THE NEW ONE?-

All 3 languages- de, es, en ----Products and all title descriptions, Attributes, Customers, Orders, Countries, Zones, Reviews, Testimonials, faq .

AWAITING YOUR REPLY DEAR ALL..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

WARM REGDS.

RADHAVALLABH

Deferring to more experienced folks but in testing such a transition on uniserver I've had better results importing the entire db, the going back through and cleaning it up using error notices, etc. This rather than table by table.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

The short answer is yes you can export data only.

However you need to make sure the data format matches that of the new db.

The simple way to do this is make a copy of your old data base and edit the copy db tables using phpAdmin to make them the same as the new CE db.

You can then simply export the fixed parts of the Copy DB and import them to your new CE db.

Just take your time and only work on a copy db. Do it one table at a time and check each one.

Oh and back up before you start.

I have previously installed the CE version configuration table into it's own new table and left my existing config alone. Then I uploaded the files into a separate directory and started to see where things went wrong and how to move my config over to the CE version or what alter table statements were needed to get my products, categories etc in sync ...

It is less risky to fix things like this one by one, rather than start all over ... 

It will take time and perseverence 

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

22 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

The short answer is yes you can export data only.

However you need to make sure the data format matches that of the new db.

The simple way to do this is make a copy of your old data base and edit the copy db tables using phpAdmin to make them the same as the new CE db.

You can then simply export the fixed parts of the Copy DB and import them to your new CE db.

Just take your time and only work on a copy db. Do it one table at a time and check each one.

Oh and back up before you start.

Thank you for the input 

How to edit the copy db tables in phpmyadmin to match the CE pls could you give me a example..If I will have to do it this way then how it should be done.. Sorry I am low on knowledge about the coding..but once I get it with the examples I can surely try getting it done...

24 minutes ago, bruyndoncx said:

I have previously installed the CE version configuration table into it's own new table and left my existing config alone. Then I uploaded the files into a separate directory and started to see where things went wrong and how to move my config over to the CE version or what alter table statements were needed to get my products, categories etc in sync ...

It is less risky to fix things like this one by one, rather than start all over ... 

It will take time and perseverence 

Thank will give this a second shot again..and see if I can get this fixed up..

Ok.. Currently the changes I made to my old database are from here..

"......

http://pastebin.com/Kp7X5rhL

This *should* update your 2.3.4 db to make it usable with the Responsive fileset.
Please report any errors or omissions, here, thanks. ...""

For the latest CE php7.1 version are there more changes that should be made to the database?

Awaiting your reply..

Thanks in advance..

Warm Regds./

radhavallabh

Right now Major issue I am facing is with a Payment module CCAVENUE it worked seamlessly with 2.3.4 but it is not showing up in 2.3.4 CE-

Should the module be altered to work with CE?

Pleaase any help...5b474961e2a38_Screenshot_2018-07-12Screenshot.thumb.png.28c03d6dcbfc6d754d60e4a6048a05fe.png

42 minutes ago, radhavallabh said:

Right now Major issue I am facing is with a Payment module CCAVENUE it worked seamlessly with 2.3.4 but it is not showing up in 2.3.4 CE-

Should the module be altered to work with CE?

Pleaase any help...5b474961e2a38_Screenshot_2018-07-12Screenshot.thumb.png.28c03d6dcbfc6d754d60e4a6048a05fe.png

This is similar to errors I encountered when importing my db in my test CE shop. In my situation I fixed these by searching through the DB using phpmyadmin for data related to the error.  Sometime in the configuration table but sometimes in other tables.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

14 minutes ago, altoid said:

This is similar to errors I encountered when importing my db in my test CE shop. In my situation I fixed these by searching through the DB using phpmyadmin for data related to the error.  Sometime in the configuration table but sometimes in other tables.

Okay will do it and see if I can fix it..

This may seem like a silly thing to say but as you are having problems doing this, why not contact one of the many developers on this forum and get their paid help. They may do it really quickly and save you many hours of stress and worry.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

9 hours ago, radhavallabh said:

Okay will do it and see if I can fix it..

If that works for you phase two is comparing your imported DB to a stock CE DB table by table. Here's where you'll have more cleaning up to do.

Hi.. any help on this would be deeply appreciated

I am trying to figure out what is causing this error on checkout-shipping.php :

1054 - Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

select * from products_to_categories where categories_id not in (Array) and products_id in (4087,4086)

[TEP STOP]

Please help me debug it... I am not able to locate its source in the error log.

Regds/

radhavallabh

Found the root to error-

FREECATS SHIPPING MODULE-

THIS FUNCTION IN GENERAL.PHP HELPS DETERMINE THE SELECTED CATEGORY IDS TO WHICH THE ITEM SHALL BE SHIPPED -

function tep_draw_pull_multiselect_menu($name, $values, $defaults, $parameters = '') {
    $field = '<select multiple name="' . tep_output_string($name) . '"';

if (tep_not_null($parameters)) $field .= ' ' . $parameters;

$field .= '>' . "\n";

if (empty($default) && isset($GLOBALS[$name])) $default = stripslashes($GLOBALS[$name]);

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($values); $i < $n; $i++) {
      $field .= '<option value="' . tep_output_string($values[$i]['id']) . '"';
      if (in_array($values[$i]['id'], $defaults)) {
        $field .= ' SELECTED';
      }

$field .= '>' . tep_output_string($values[$i]['text'], array('"' => '"', '\'' => ''', '<' => '<', '>' => '>')) . '</option>';
    }
    $field .= '</select>';

return $field;
  }

BUT I AM CONFUSED THAT WHY THE CATEGORY SELECTED DOES NOT GET SAVED -WHEN I SAVE THE CATEGORY CHANGES MADE TO THE MODULE IN ADMIN.

PLEASE HELP ME DEBUG THIS IN CE

REGDS./

RADHAAVLLABH

16 minutes ago, radhavallabh said:

Found the root to error-

FREECATS SHIPPING MODULE-

THIS FUNCTION IN GENERAL.PHP HELPS DETERMINE THE SELECTED CATEGORY IDS TO WHICH THE ITEM SHALL BE SHIPPED -

function tep_draw_pull_multiselect_menu($name, $values, $defaults, $parameters = '') {
    $field = '<select multiple name="' . tep_output_string($name) . '"';

if (tep_not_null($parameters)) $field .= ' ' . $parameters;

$field .= '>' . "\n";

if (empty($default) && isset($GLOBALS[$name])) $default = stripslashes($GLOBALS[$name]);

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($values); $i < $n; $i++) {
      $field .= '<option value="' . tep_output_string($values[$i]['id']) . '"';
      if (in_array($values[$i]['id'], $defaults)) {
        $field .= ' SELECTED';
      }

$field .= '>' . tep_output_string($values[$i]['text'], array('"' => '"', '\'' => ''', '<' => '<', '>' => '>')) . '</option>';
    }
    $field .= '</select>';

return $field;
  }

BUT I AM CONFUSED THAT WHY THE CATEGORY SELECTED DOES NOT GET SAVED -WHEN I SAVE THE CATEGORY CHANGES MADE TO THE MODULE IN ADMIN.

PLEASE HELP ME DEBUG THIS IN CE

REGDS./

RADHAAVLLABH

attaching freecats module too-

<?php
/*
  $Id$ freeamount.php 2

The Exchange Project - Community Made Shopping!
  http://www.theexchangeproject.org

Copyright (c) 2003

Released under the GNU General Public License

----------------------------------------------
  ane - 06/02/02 - modified freecount.php to
  allow for freeshipping on minimum order amount
  originally written by dwatkins 1/24/02
  Modified BearHappy 09/04/04
  Modified by Red Earth Design 01-22-2008
  Modified by Sethman to allow for minimum amount
  before customer qualifies for free shipping 08/11/2008
  ----------------------------------------------
*/

class freecats {
    var $code, $title, $description, $icon, $enabled;

// class constructor
    function freecats() {
      global $order, $customer;

$this->code = 'freecats';
      $this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_TITLE;
      $this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
      $this->sort_order = MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_SORT_ORDER;
      $this->icon ='';
      $this->tax_class = MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TAX_CLASS;
      $this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if (!tep_not_null(MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_CATEGORIES))
			      $this->enabled = false;

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ZONE > 0) ) {

$check_flag = false;
        $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id, zone_country_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
        $order_shipping_country = $order->delivery['country']['id'];

while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {

if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
            $check_flag = true;
            break;
          } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->delivery['zone_id']) {
//          } elseif ($check['zone_country_id'] == $order->delivery['country']['id']) {
            $check_flag = true;
            break;
          }
        }
        if ($check_flag == false) {
          $this->enabled = false;
        }
     }
}

// class methods
    function quote($method = '') {
      global $cart, $shipping_weight;

$get_total = false;
			$is_free = false;
			$get_weight = false;

$cart_total = $cart->show_total();

$cats_array = explode(',',MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_CATEGORIES);
			$cat_names = '';

for($i=0, $x=sizeof($cats_array); $i<$x; $i++){
			    $cats_array[$i] = (int)$cats_array[$i];
        		$cat_names .= tep_get_categories_name($cats_array[$i]).', ';
			}

$cat_names = substr($cat_names, 0,-2);

$pID_list = $cart->get_product_id_list();

$pID_list = explode(',',$pID_list);
			for($i=0, $x=sizeof($pID_list); $i<$x; $i++){
		     	$pID_list[$i] = (int)$pID_list[$i];
			}
			$pID_list = implode(',',$pID_list);

if(MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_MIXEDCART=='Yes'){
				$free_count = 0;
				$free_weight = 0;
				$products = $cart->get_products();

for($i=0, $x=sizeof($products); $i<$x; $i++){
					$check_query = tep_db_query('select * from '.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES.' where categories_id in ('.implode(',',$cats_array).') and products_id="'.(int)$products[$i]['id'].'"');

if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query)){
					  	$free_count++;
					  	$weight_query = tep_db_query('SELECT products_weight from '.TABLE_PRODUCTS.' WHERE products_id="'.(int)$products[$i]['id'].'"');
					  	$weight_result = tep_db_fetch_array($weight_query);

$free_weight = $free_weight + ($weight_result['products_weight']*$products[$i]['quantity']);
					}
				}

// If everything in the cart gets free shipping
				if($free_count==$x){
					$is_free = true;
				} else { // don't offer free shipping but subtract the weight of the item that gets free shipping
					$is_free = false;
					$cart->weight = $cart->weight-$free_weight; 
					$shipping_weight = $cart->weight;
				}
			} else {		
				if (MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ALL_OR_ONE == 'One'){
			      $products = $cart->get_products();
						for($i=0, $x=sizeof($products); $i<$x; $i++){
										$check_query = tep_db_query('select * from '.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES.' where categories_id in ('.implode("','",$cats_array).') and products_id="'.(int)$products[$i]['id'].'"');
										$cart_total = $cart->show_total();
										if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query))
										  $is_free = true;
						}
			 	} elseif (MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ALL_OR_ONE == 'All'){
					$count = 0;
					for($i=0, $x=sizeof($cats_array); $i<$x; $i++){
										$check_query = tep_db_query('select * from '.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES.' where categories_id="'.$cats_array[$i].'" and products_id in ('.$pID_list.')');
												$count++;
					}
					if ($count == sizeof($cats_array))
										  $is_free = true;
			 	} else {
			   		$this->enabled = false;
			   		return false;
			 	}

if ( MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ONLY_OR_ANY == 'Only' ){
					$check_query = tep_db_query('select * from '.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES.' where categories_id not in ('.MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_CATEGORIES.') and products_id in ('.$pID_list.')');
							  $is_free = false;
			 	}
			}

if (!$is_free) {
				if (MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_DISPLAY == 'True'){
					 if (MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ALL_OR_ONE == 'One') {
					    if ( MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ONLY_OR_ANY == 'Only' )
								$this->quotes['error'] = '<b>'.MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_TITLE.'</b><br />'.sprintf(MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_ERROR_ONE_ONLY, $cat_names);
							else
								$this->quotes['error'] = '<b>'.MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_TITLE.'</b><br />'.sprintf(MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_ERROR_ONE_ANY, $cat_names);
					 } elseif (MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ALL_OR_ONE == 'All') {
					    if ( MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ONLY_OR_ANY == 'Only' )
								$this->quotes['error'] = '<b>'.MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_TITLE.'</b><br />'.sprintf(MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_ERROR_ALL_ONLY, $cat_names);
							else
								$this->quotes['error'] = '<b>'.MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_TITLE.'</b><br />'.sprintf(MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_ERROR_ONE_ANY, $cat_names);
					 }
			   }
	    }

if ($shipping_weight > MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_WEIGHT_MAX && MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_WEIGHT_MAX > 0) {
			if (MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_DISPLAY == 'True'){
			   	$this->quotes['error'] = '<b>'.MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_TITLE.'</b><br />
			   	  		'.sprintf(MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_TO_WEIGHT, $cat_names);

}
			$get_weight = false;
		} else {
			$get_weight = true;
		}

if ($cart_total < MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_FREEAMOUNT && MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_FREEAMOUNT > 0)
	  {
		if (MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_DISPLAY == 'True')
		   {
			$this->quotes['error'] = '<b>'.MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_TITLE.'</b><br />
			   	  		'.sprintf(MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_FREEAMOUNT_TEXT_ERROR, MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_FREEAMOUNT);
		   }
		$get_total = false;
	   } else {
	    $get_total = true;
	   }		

if (($is_free && $get_weight && $get_total)){

$this->quotes = array('id' => $this->code,
												'module' => MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_TITLE,
												'methods' => array(array('id' => $this->code,
												'title' => sprintf(MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TEXT_WAY, $cat_names),
												'cost' => MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_COST)));
			$title = '';
		}

if ($this->tax_class > 0) {
        $this->quotes['tax'] = tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class, $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
      }

if (tep_not_null($this->icon)) $this->quotes['icon'] = tep_image($this->icon, $this->title);

return $this->quotes;

}

function check() {
      if (!isset($this->_check)) {
        $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_STATUS'");
        $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
      }
      return $this->_check;
    }

function install() {
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Free Shipping for certain categories', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_STATUS', 'False', 'Do you want to offer free shipping for certain categories?', '667', '7', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Maximum Weight', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_WEIGHT_MAX', '10', 'What is the maximum weight you will ship? (zero to turn off)', '667', '8', now())");
	  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Minimum Amount', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_FREEAMOUNT', '199', 'What is the minimum amount to qualify for free shipping? (zero to turn off)', '667', '8', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Display', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_DISPLAY', 'True', 'Do you want to display text if products from needed categories not purchased?', '667', '7', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Categories List', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_CATEGORIES', '', 'For what categories do you want to offer free shipping?<br />NOTE! not recurcive - select all subcategories if you need it.', '667', '8', 'tep_cfg_show_multicategories', 'tep_cfg_select_multicategories(', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Deduct shipping weight if Mixed Cart', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_MIXEDCART', 'No', 'Free shipping if all products are in free categories. Also, if some products are and some are not, instead of free shpiping, it deducts the weight of the free shipping products so shipping is recalculated. <b>This overrides All/One & Only/Any options.</b>', '667', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Yes\', \'No\'), ', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('All or One', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ALL_OR_ONE', 'All', 'Do you want to offer a free shipping for orders with products from all mentioned categories, or with at least from one of them?', '667', '7', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'All\', \'One\'), ', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Only or Any', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ONLY_OR_ANY', 'Only', 'Do you want to offer a free shipping for orders with products only from mentioned categories, or with products from any categories (including mentioned)?', '667', '7', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Only\', \'Any\'), ', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '667', '0', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '667', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
      tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '667', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now())");
   }

function remove() {
      tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
    }

function keys() {
     $keys = array(
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_STATUS',
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_WEIGHT_MAX',
		   'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_FREEAMOUNT',
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_SORT_ORDER',
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_DISPLAY',
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_MIXEDCART',
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ALL_OR_ONE',
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ONLY_OR_ANY',
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_CATEGORIES',
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_ZONE',
           'MODULE_SHIPPING_FREECATS_TAX_CLASS'
           );
     return $keys;
   }
 }
?>

PLEASE HELP ME DEBUG ERROR FOR THE CE VERSION...

IT WORKS PERFECTLY IN 2.3.4..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

WARM REGDS./

RADHAVALLABH

1 hour ago, radhavallabh said:

NOW I NEED TO INSTALL GERMAN AND SPANISH LANGUAGE

If you found it in in the apps store, download and unpack it.

In the package will be instructions how to install in your language folder and how to do the needed local settings in your admin.

21 minutes ago, Rwe said:

If you found it in in the apps store, download and unpack it.

In the package will be instructions how to install in your language folder and how to do the needed local settings in your admin.

I am aware of it and also of the basis installation method...

I was hoping if someone had an idea on which link shall the German CE version language pack be available.

Had been looking through out spotted the Spanish language pack for latest CE version but German is no where to be found..

Still trying to locate that.

• 3 months later...

Archived