• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

change the way sizes show on my websits

Downer

@Downer

Good morning, Betty

If you are using the 'official' v2.3.4.1, I strongly encourage to start over with the Community Edition of osC. The 'official' v2.3.4.1 was just a hot-fix to v2.3.4, which is several years old.

The one person in charge of osCommerce has been away for a while, so the Community has continued with its development. Unfortunately, that one person is the only one that can bless the Community Edition with an 'official' designation.

The Community Edition (also called osC-CE (for Community Edition),  osC-BS (for Bootstrap, the framework it is build on), osC-Edge, osC-Final, and osC-Frozen. These are all the same thing) is responsive, which means that it will adjust the screen layout depending on the screen size of your customer (so important with all of the mobile devices these days), is PHP 7.x ready (the 'official' version may crash-and-burn when your host upgrades their version of PHP), and is very modular (you can turn features on or off, or even add new features, all without any core file edits). You may find a link to the Community Edition in my signature below.

As to your question, what is it you want to do? What sizes? The size of your layout, or the sizes of your products?

M

• 2 months later...

Archived