Some things to consider when reporting a problem with add-ons (this is for mine others may have different opinions)   1) I’m not a developer. I do this in what little spare time I have mainly for my own sites. So please understand although it may be urgent for you, I will not be able to drop things and look at the problem straight away.   2) Not everything you see as a problem is that urgent! You need to understand the errors and respond accordingly. It’s just a fact of life that if you have code you will have bugs and updates that need to be done. I don’t know any one professional or not that produces perfect code! I know I definitely don’t! So with osC the PHP will normally give you 3 main types of errors. ( many others but 3 main ones)   a) E_ERROR Fatal run-time errors. These indicate errors that can not be recovered from, such as a memory allocation problem. Execution of the script is halted. Hopefully you should never see these as the code is broken and will not run, hence I will not have a successful test on my test site. There may be occasions when one is seen especially if you run the add-on on the wrong version of PHP.   b) E_WARNING Run-time warnings (non-fatal errors). Execution of the script is not halted. A warning is a message saying "You are doing something wrong and it is very likely to cause errors in the future, so please fix it." I do my best to catch these but they will and do slip through the testing. Most of these will not stop the code running so you have to check the error logs to see them. Many are just what the word says warnings that can and are on many occasions ignored until the next update.   c)E_NOTICE Run-time notices. Indicate that the script encountered something that could indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script. A notice is an advisory message meaning "You probably shouldn't be doing what you're doing, but I'll let you do it anyway" These can be ignored and again will normally be dealt with in the next update. So hopefully this will help alleviate any panic you may have when looking at your error logs. I’ll do my best to fix issues that are posted.