• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support thread for Special Offer label on Product info pagev2.3.4.1CE

Support thread for Special Offer label on Product info pagev2.3.4.1CE

A simple addon to let you place a Special Offer label on the product info page.

Simply install the files and install Special Offer label” addon and turn on.

It has been tested on the v2.3.4.1 CE Only.

3 sample images are included, simply rename any one to “Special Offer.png”

image.thumb.png.d2de8829a1a35529374ac1a1020f502e.png

9 hours ago, valquiria23 said:

Dear Zahid, I hope you are very well!!

Just test this great addon and it gives me the following error:

error.thumb.jpg.397eaf315c86dc93cce7cd08ca76346e.jpg

The definition of: MODULE_CONTENT_PI_PRICE_DISPLAY_SPECIAL is missing

any ideas?
Best regards.

Vaqlui

Download the updated version and use that. But it looks like you are missing the price module you should not uninstall any standerd modules as it uses the specials price to fllter out all other products.  With the updated addon you just keep all other addon turned on.

Check it out on Edge  https://tbyb.co.uk/product_info.php/microsoft-intellimouse-pro-p-3

This is it on CE Frozen https://www.justfastfood.com/product_info.php?products_id=12

Its working fine on the CE and EDGE test sites. Let me know if you still have problems.

Zahid

I could be wrong but having looked at your site it looks like you may have the old product info page still active? Check and make sure you have removed the old product info page. I am using the new modular product info page on both Edge and CE.

I am testing on CE only. I would recommend bringing your site up to CE as a minimum.

Dear Zahid

I already installed the latest version of the addon and it worked correctly. Thank you very much!!!
I am using the latest version of EDGE for now.
I have been trying for more than a year to create a new web site but it seems an impossible mission.
There is no documentation, there is no official version, there are 1001 versions of addons that must be added by hand, translate everything to my native language (Spanish) and other things.
While Frozen is the last thing I can not throw away all the effort I've already made.

When I finish building this site (if I ever can) I will install Frozen as you recommend.

Thank you very much for your patience and support!

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

Glad you got it sorted. Add this to your user.css  it will make the specials price red on product info page like in the other specials addons.

.productSpecialPrice  {
  color: red;
}

• 4 weeks later...

Archived