• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

change the distance between footer information links

valquiria23

Hello, I hope you are all very well.

I want to change the distance between the links in the footer_information_links module.
I want to eliminate the current distance between the links so that they are more close each other.

Your help is appreciated in advance.

regards

Valqui

information.gif

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

Just be aware that if you alter the spacing you may get reports from google when testing your site for mobile devices that the spacing is too small. What its saying is that on small screens people wont be able to correctly hit the correct line. It will be the same where there are lists of links such as categories, footer links, the information box and where ever else they can be found.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

20 minutes ago, 14steve14 said:

Just be aware that if you alter the spacing you may get reports from google when testing your site for mobile devices that the spacing is too small. What its saying is that on small screens people wont be able to correctly hit the correct line. It will be the same where there are lists of links such as categories, footer links, the information box and where ever else they can be found.

YESSSSS!  This.  SO much this.  Thanks @14steve14

People; everything that you see in the basic Responsive Build is done for a reason, always be aware of this before offering solutions that will cause problems.

valquiria23 In the footer template file, you can change

<ul class="nav nav-pills nav-stacked">

to

<ul class="list-unstyled">

You have to change it in each file so it isn't as convenient as styling the existing class but it provides proper spacing in responsive mode.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived