• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support thread for Specials carousel with Ribbon v2.3.4.1 CE

2 hours ago, alex121121 said:

I installed the addon and it works great

I think we were not talking about the same thing posiably 😊 your posting in the Specials carousel with Ribbon v2.3.4.1 CE thread but I see from the ealier posts you also asked for a bit of custom code for sales ribbion on indexed products! Which are you actualy having problems with?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you had that working before or am I just getting confused?

Anyway using your browser hover over the product causing the problems and look in the bottom left corner of the browser window, it should show you the path the link is using and post it here. Will look somthing like this,  just do a screen grab.

image.png.a04a216b1ed6c1bee85d0f86ac8e8e29.png

6 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

But you had that working before or am I just getting confused?

Yes, and it's still working, but like i said before, i just discovered that the buttons view and buy dont redirect properly. If i click on the sales product photo, it redirects to the product properly but when i click on the "View Button", it says like "D'oh, product not found", i just want the view button to redirect to the same spot as the rest of the box does.

Yea, there is the problem, when i hover over the view and the buy button there is no id number at the end and looks like this:

view button:

...product_info.php?products_id=

buy button:

...index.php?action=buy_now&products_id=

while when i hover over the picture of the product it says:

...product_info.php?products_id=46

So for some reason the id number is missing from the view button and buy button

Back to your problem, so it looks as if the path is missing the product id  it should look like this,

image.png.83e253c6f65a86ee0889a955a451267a.png

can you post yours the actual screen grab please as the way the path is directed is important.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, and thank you for this add-on. I do have a problem on PHOENIX. The module worked perfectly on FROZEN but does not load with Phoenix. Owl is installed as before, nothing changed, but installing on PHOENIX it does not show. Any ideas on what could be wrong? 

Thank you in advance!

Barbie

Archived