With the PayPal Standard payment processing, if I get an Order Total mismatch of 0.01 I'm not getting the Order Process email notice. I'd like to disregard this error condition if the order total is within 0.02, and still get the Order Process email notice. With reading through the code tho, I can't see why this mismatch isn't allowing the emails to go out. This appears to be the only difference between orders where I receive an order process message, and those which I do not. I've made the following code changes, but because these Order Total mismatch differences happen so infrequently, I'm not sure if my change will work or not. Here's what I changed in paypal_standard.php:
Before: if ( $pptx_params['mc_gross'] != $this->_app->formatCurrencyRaw($total['value'], $order['currency'], $order['currency_value']) ) {   $comment_status .= "\n" . 'OSCOM Error Total Mismatch: PayPal transaction value (' . tep_output_string_protected($pptx_params['mc_gross']) . '   ) does not match order value (' . $this->_app-formatCurrencyRaw($total['value'], $order['currency'], $order['currency_value']) . ')'; } After: if ( $pptx_params['mc_gross'] != $this->_app->formatCurrencyRaw($total['value'], $order['currency'], $order['currency_value']) ) {   if ( ($pptx_params['mc_gross'] >= $total['value'] - .02) && ($pptx_params['mc_gross'] <= $total['value'] + .02) ) {     $comment_status .= "\n" . 'OSCOM Warning Total Mismatch: PayPal transaction value (' .       tep_output_string_protected($pptx_params['mc_gross']) . ') does not match order value (' .       $this->_app->formatCurrencyRaw($total['value'], $order['currency'], $order['currency_value']) .       ') but is within 0.02 of expected total, so still approving order to completed order status'; } else {     $comment_status .= "\n" . 'OSCOM Error Total Mismatch: PayPal transaction value (' .       tep_output_string_protected($pptx_params['mc_gross']) . ') does not match order value (' .       $this->_app->formatCurrencyRaw($total['value'], $order['currency'], $order['currency_value']) . ')';   } } I made a similar change to the paypal_pro_hs.php code a LONG time ago, but don't remember if I made any other changes to get the Order Process messages to send. I can't seem to find anything anywhere that would otherwise prevent the email to go out however. Does this change look reasonable, or am I missing something else I would need to modify to get the messages to send on payment completion?