Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mort-lemur

Google Shopping getting quite strict

I have just had a website removed from google shopping for shipping policy violations (the shipping of the product on the website did not match those set up in the shipping tables on google)

This was an oversight on my part as I updated the shipping on the site but not on google.........

BUT: I have sorted out the tables, but the man who phoned from google will not reinstate the site to shopping until the following is completed:

1) The cheapest shipping option MUST be displayed on the product listing page

2) The cheapest combined shipping must be displayed on the shopping cart page to visitors before they register or commit to buy via paypall express.

Needless to say this is not such a simple task......

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

I think it's been like this for couple years now. Your lucky that you were just caught. Perhaps your site traffic is actually start catching their attention. At one time they made me remove all the watermarks before they would allow my pics to be indexed. Guess what?! After all the watermarks were removed from my pics, I was finding competitors' watermarked pics still being indexed...Google blows!!!