Latest News: (loading..)
puggybelle

Is there a Discount Coupons add-on compatible with 2.3.4.1 CE?

I've installed I don't know how many things in the last two days just to get hit with the white screen of death.

Not coupon add-ons, but other things.  Things that are advertised to work with 2.3.1 so...must be close, right?

Nope.  I'm amazed at how something written only a year or even six months ago does not work with the current release.

What's the difference between 2.3.4.1 CE and 2.3.4 Bootstrap anyway?

So, rather than test another, I'll just ask.

I'd prefer something like Discount Coupons and not CCGV.  I have the latter in my 2.2 site and prefer not to go that route.

Just trying to find all the cool things I can install that WILL work with 2.3.4.1 CE 

Anything at all!

Thanks!

- Andrea

For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (2.3.4.1 CE) here: https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/archive/2341-Frozen.zip

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

@raiwa Rainer is that the right one?

For a new install or if your store isn't mobile-friendly, get the community-supported responsive osCommerce (2.3.4.1 CE) here: https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/archive/2341-Frozen.zip

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

I believe I've installed this successfully.  One question:

In Admin > Catalog > Discount Codes there is a field appearing on the bottom right side of the screen that looks like this:

Applies only to Order Nº: 
zero doesn't apply

What is that?

- Andrea

2 hours ago, puggybelle said:

I believe I've installed this successfully.  One question:

In Admin > Catalog > Discount Codes there is a field appearing on the bottom right side of the screen that looks like this:

Applies only to Order Nº:

limit the discount coupon  to the first, second, etc. order of a customer.