• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Upgrade to 2.3.4.1CE, now can't login

Mikepo

I've just imported my shop database (2.3.4BS Gold, running php5.6) to my test shop (2.3.4.1 CE frozen, php 7) and now I can't login using my customer account.  System states the wrong email or password was used.  I know both are right, so did the import of the DB, using mysql command line, effect something? Has something changed using php7. 

The test shop is using xampp for windows 7.0.029

Prior to the import of the shop DB, the login function, checkout etc worked as it should.

Can anyone provide help?

Regards

Mike

osC CE live - developing osC Phoenix adding modules with no core changes(awesome and easy!)

Frozen or CE works fine on PHP7.0 but has issues with anything higher, Could be a number of things, best thing to do is restore the test site from backup and then check your test site still works. Also make sure your Gold database is is updated to Edge standard before importing! There are a few changes to the DB between Gold and Edge!

2 hours ago, JcMagpie said:

Frozen or CE works fine on PHP7.0 but has issues with anything higher,

I'm running all my EDGE and CE develop and test stores under PHP 7.2 since the "each" 7.2 compatibility update and haven't noticed any problems.

I also run a live store under PHP 7.1 since time and no problems-

• 2 weeks later...

I started again, back to where I was and problem has gone away. 

The gremlin didn't find his way this time :happy:

osC CE live - developing osC Phoenix adding modules with no core changes(awesome and easy!)

Archived