Has anyone done anything about patches needed to make Frozen fully PHP 7.2-compatible? It seems that my host abruptly dropped PHP 7.1 on grounds that it has "severe security issues", so right now I have "deprecated" warnings suppressed (private test install at this point). Is there a laundry list anywhere of things to look for and fix, or has anyone already started on 7.2 patches? Is there an existing thread on that subject? I know @burt is working away on Edge's 7.2 compatibility, and doesn't seem interested in back-porting anything to Frozen.

Besides clean PHP 7.2-compatibility (so "deprecated" warnings can be re-enabled), I also need to find out what patches are needed for having PayPal 5.018 out-of-the-box, and there are one or two other PayPal issues floating around. When all this stuff gets fixed (or first, the non-7.2 fixes to PayPal et al.) I'll update the patch files (probably incremental updates). If there are any other patches in this thread, or elsewhere, that are missing from my patch set, please bring them to my attention.

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get (stable) Frozenpatches or (unstable) Edge. See also the naming convention and the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release

On 9/13/2018 at 4:43 AM, JcMagpie said:

Came across a small issue with tpl_cm_header_breadcrumb.php when doing some editing. Looks like the name has been duplicated,

<div class="col-sm-<?php echo $content_width; ?> cm-header-breadcrumb breadcrumbs">

If it's allready been spoted the sorry for duplication. 

So just confirming the breadcrumbs needs to be removed from /includes/modules/content/header/templates/tpl_cm_header_breadcrumb.php