• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

rich snippets for extra modules

Hello,

I have a "problem" with rich snippets, I use the default module "also purchased" and I want to use a "cross sell", I copied the rich snippets code to this module but in rich snippets validator says that "you can't use several ItemList at the same time"

Anyone have an idea that how I can use the rich snippets in both modules?

Best regards

have you got one list inside the other?

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

As I readed in forums, seems to only support one list, so I remove the rich snippets for my cross sell module until I read more news, because with this errors don't shows correctly the product rich snippets

If that is the case you'll need to combine the modules so they are actually the same list, even if they look separate

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

I thinked that option, but seems to be a lot of work and google only show the "product snippet" (which are ok)  in results.

Thanks for your collaboration :)

Best regards :)

...or an option that's less work is to have two new modules - one to start the list and one to end it. It just needs to be on a tag that won't break the layout - maybe a span?

I thinked too in those options, but both modules must show code even if don't have products, for example if don't have "also purchased modules" or "cros sell".

At the moment, I think that those ItemList don't have advantage by Google.

Thank for your ideas :)

Archived