• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fading image in product page

valquiria23

Dear @JcMagpie 

I have another interesting new idea for addon.

It would be interesting to add to the product page an fading image. 

In this way you can communicate to the customer any offer for season or holidays on the product page as well.

Another option would be to Modify your addon: Fading header for Edge and adapt it as product page content module.

I'm sure that  several people will love it.

Surely with the excellent tool oscompose.com of @wHiTeHaT it would be very easy.

Comments are accepted.

Greetings to all

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

This should work. You can have 3 images fading in and out. Can be placed on Product info pages like any other item on the page. Just set up in admin as you would any other part of the modular product info page.

Its a responsive container so will change to match the image shape, however best to keep all 3 images the same.

Dear @JcMagpie

It works like a charm !!

But I have the directory: / catalog / images / product_page_image_fading / and the sample images is missing in the zip file. I did this manually. and work faultless!!

Again thank you very much for everything, people like you make this community grow every day more.

Kiss

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

Dear @Omar_one

@wHiTeHaT addon is Excellent to show images of the product.

@JcMagpie addon is ideal for  communicate to the customer any offer for season or holidays on the product page as well.

Bery good work team. let's continue moving forward oscommerce.

Kiss 

Valqui