• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Manufacturer's Name With URL Link - Content Module - For Product Info Page 2.3.4.1 CE Add-On Bootstrap Community Edition

Bobber

Manufacturer's Name With URL Link - Content Module - For Product Info Page 2.3.4.1 CE Add-On Bootstrap Community Edition

This is a support forum for problems and questions related to this content module add-on for 2.3.4.1 CE Add-On Bootstrap Community Edition

This add-on can be downloaded here: https://apps.oscommerce.com/LMcWt&manufacturer-s-name-with-url-link-bs

Adding Manufacturer's Name with HTML URL Link to all other products by same manufacturer - Product Info Page - Content Module

This add-on adds the standard manufacturer's name displayed into a clickable link which when clicked bring you to a root page displaying all of the items by that manufacturer...

This is a great tool that should be added to all websites as it help with cross sales within the same brand name.

Can be easily inserted on the product_info.php page as a content module.

*** Install ***

Place Files

*** Done ***

Support Forum is Located Here: https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/412973-manufacturers-name-with-url-link-content-module-for-product-info-page-2341-ce-add-on-bootstrap-community-edition/

Edited by Bobber

Nice addon had a look and I hope you don't mind but I thought it would be a good idea to add the manufactures logo to this and make that a link as well as I think customers will be more likely to try and press the image. If your happy to  you can update the addon, I have attached the updated zip files.

image.png.bd14067b12f9a42481e8b22166e55bd2.png

Manufacturer Name and image Link In Product Info Content V1.1 - 2.3.4.1 CE.zip

• 8 months later...

I used the JcMagpie edit in hopes that it would fix my problem with manufactuers. Only change I would/will make is to add padding between the text and image.

I create a manufacturer with image

Then add products linking the product to the manufacturer.

Go back into manufacturers and it shows the number of products linked

But when I click within the manufacturers box and now on the link in the product info it takes to the manufacturers page.

Shows only the description of the manufacturer that I added

No Manufacturer Logo or Products from the manufacturer