• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Display Manufacturer Name ( Link To All Products ) On Product_Info.php

Being there was not already an add-on like this available I had to create one for my use... it is now available for everyone to use as they wish!

Here is the solution I was looking for: https://apps.oscommerce.com/LMcWt&manufacturer-s-name-with-url-link-bs

It is a content module for product info and all use have to do is upload 3 files and you are done... no core changes!

Please feel free to try it out and report back problems and questions here at the support forum: https://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/412973-manufacturers-name-with-url-link-content-module-for-product-info-page-2341-ce-add-on-bootstrap-community-edition/

Thank you to everyone who contributed to find a solution!

12 hours ago, valquiria23 said:

Dear Zahid @JcMagpie, Again thank you very much for your help.

Just install the addon and its work. 

But after the installation I receive this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/14014725/html/XXX/catalog/includes/languages/espanol/modules/content/product_info/cm_manufacturers_name.php:1) in /home/content/25/14014725/html/XXX/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 38

Best regards.

Valqui

not sure why i will try the code on a new install.

Dear Zahid

I still have an error in the admin after installing products-by-manufacturer addon

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/25/14014725/html/XXX/catalog/includes/languages/espanol/modules/content/product_info/cm_manufacturers_name.php:1) in /home/content/25/14014725/html/XXX/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 38

When I modify any other content modules already installed I get the same error.
If I delete the files of the products-by-manufacturer addon, the error goes away.

will it be something to do with language definitions?

Best regards.

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

I have tested on 2 sites and works on both. I dont use a second language so not sure why it would cause a probelm. Are you using the latest updated version or an old gold or early Edge?

Try removing the addon and down load a fresh copy just to be sure files are ok.

11 hours ago, valquiria23 said:

Genius!!! :thumbsup:

:biggrin:

:heart:

:smile: No not a genius just your idea with wHiTeHaT’s cool software generator doing most of the work all I did was bring it together.

Archived