Latest News: (loading..)
clustersolutions

V3 $rick_astley $never_gonna_give_you_up

What is this new fad of some people putting up HUGE images in their posts that have nothing to do with the subject matter? I find it very annoying. You, Antonio, et al. please stop wasting my bandwidth!

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release

5 hours ago, MrPhil said:

What is this new fad of some people putting up HUGE images in their posts that have nothing to do with the subject matter? I find it very annoying. You, Antonio, et al. please stop wasting my bandwidth!

@MrPhil , i tryed to use yours.
But it not fitted

17 hours ago, MrPhil said:

It shows the level that this forum has sunk to as there is nothing else to talk about.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Find information about the bootstrap community version here

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Apparently your 10 year old children have stolen your passwords and are posting big pictures of their favorite pop stars on your accounts, without your knowledge. That's my guess. As a crotchety old man, I have the right to shout, "Get off my lawn, you kids!"

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release

20 minutes ago, MrPhil said:

Apparently your 10 year old children have stolen your passwords and are posting big pictures of their favorite pop stars on your accounts, without your knowledge. That's my guess. As a crotchety old man, I have the right to shout, "Get off my lawn, you kids!"

Phil you do 10 year old's a disservice I’ve been embarrassing my kids for years! Nothing wrong with a little rickroll every now and then. Keeps the old bones moving. :laugh:

Hey, I hv y'all know that I was doing some serious work on V3, and learned that HPDL's into $rick_astley. I like $rick_astley, and my kid like $rick_astley, too, and 9 hr and 43 mins to go I'll be done with the viedo. Yes, it's a video and not a pic! That make a difference?