• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Compliance for WorldPay - images

zefeena

I've just signed up to WorldPay (and been invoiced!!), but unable to start using it as my website doesn't 'comply', I have immediately got stuck at trying to apply the images on the home page.  I have established that icons 1-5 correlate to the 5 icons on my website.  So I need Maestro and JCB images where the Amex and Discover images are. (icons 4 & 5), but I cannot figure out how to assign the 'icon'.  Can anyone tell me where to look/how to do this.  I use the stupid dress code theme which I think may be half the issue.

5ae9873b79771_ScreenShot2018-05-02at10_31_15.png.4b85e5bf3e733ea98bd067d2914f9289.png

public_html/dresscode_theme/dresscode_blocks/footer_payment.php

<div id="payment_services">

<div class="wrapper">

<span class="icon_5">&nbsp;</span>

<span class="icon_4">&nbsp;</span>

<span class="icon_3">&nbsp;</span>

<span class="icon_2">&nbsp;</span>

<span class="icon_1">&nbsp;</span>

</div>

</div>

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

search in your stylesheet (css) file for ". icon_4" and  ". icon_5" classes and change there the images.

Hi,  

I did look into the dress code stylesheet and changed the icons, but it doesn't alter anything and I think that the icons on the page are actually gif's so I presume there is yet another place to change the icons.  thank you

#payment_services span.icon_1{

background: url("../dresscode_images/icon_footer_paypall.png") no-repeat;

}

#payment_services span.icon_2{

background: url("../dresscode_images/icon_footer_visa.png") no-repeat;

}

#payment_services span.icon_3{

background: url("../dresscode_images/icon_footer_mastercard.png") no-repeat;

}

#payment_services span.icon_4{

background: url("../dresscode_images/icon_footer_maestro.png") no-repeat;

}

#payment_services span.icon_5{

background: url("../dresscode_images/icon_footer_JCB.png") no-repeat;

Running a botched up version of  osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4 bootstrap with the dresscode theme installed, numerous add-ons, terrible coding, terrible website, but will have to make do until I have made up for my losses and can risk shutting down for a couple of weeks while I start all over again. - I did not install my program but am endeavouring to fix it with your help.

you may need to delete your browsers cache to show the new icons

Hi, thankyou.  It was a browser cache issue. I seem to have managed it now, hopefully the images will meet their standards as they are rather small!

Archived