• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Updated payment modules for Accept Hosted or Authorize.Net API

InfoPulse

Are there any payment modules to handle the current Authorize.net payment methods such as Accept Hosted (which replaced SIM) or Authorize.Net API (which replaces AIM)?

If not, are there any guidelines on how to implement either within the existing modules?

SIM has been failing frequently since February 28, 2018 (sunset date) and AIM will sunset fairly soon (though no specific date has been set yet).

Here is the Authorize.Net upgrade guide: https://developer.authorize.net/api/upgrade_guide/

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

• 8 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 6:27 PM, InfoPulse said:

Are there any payment modules to handle the current Authorize.net payment methods such as Accept Hosted (which replaced SIM) or Authorize.Net API (which replaces AIM)?

If not, are there any guidelines on how to implement either within the existing modules?

SIM has been failing frequently since February 28, 2018 (sunset date) and AIM will sunset fairly soon (though no specific date has been set yet).

Here is the Authorize.Net upgrade guide: https://developer.authorize.net/api/upgrade_guide/

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

I don't think any exist right now.  I stumbled into this just today as I was searching for a solution to the same problem.....

• 4 months later...

It's now June of 2019 and there still is not yet an updated Authorize.net payment module that supports Authorize.net API.  I was just speaking with Authorize.net customer service, and they still don't have a date when they will no longer support AIM, but we, the OsCommerce shopping cart user community, *must* have an updated Authorize.net payment module that supports the new Authorize.net API payment system if we're to keep our stores.  Is anyone working on this?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :)

Edited by jckaelin

12 hours ago, jckaelin said:

but we, the OsCommerce shopping cart user community, *must* have an updated Authorize.net payment module

With the new Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) coming into force in September in Europe, and coming to other countries in the future, then this request to update ALL payment modules that HPDL created must be addressed. Stripe is a good example and there are many others.

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

• 4 months later...

I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here also.  We definitely need an updated module for the Accept Hosted Authorize.net service.  Quite a few of the other services are falling out of spec/deprecated as well and are not approved by the processors.  At this point, if anyone has a solution for this, I would be willing to pay, PM me.  Thanks.

Us users of Stripe have been very fortunate in that a new forum member @asro2004 appeared from nowhere and has updated the Stripe module for SCA and, along with some testing support from @raiwa and myself, we now have a compliant system. Hopefully somebody will offer their help, but I am afraid it will not be HPDL.

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

• 4 months later...