• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Let's get 'er done -- Path to Final Help Required.

Here is an opportunity for those of you who aren't coders to help finalized the EDGE version.

@burt Gary has indicated that he could use a hand with...

Testing.

1.  Further testing of the Modular Checkout development.

You can download the latest code here.  You just need to add the files to the appropriate directories, install the modules and test away.  

So far, tested by: @ArtcoInc @Tsimi @Moxamint

2.  Testing Piernas's better modules page.  

Here is Pienas's Better Module:  modules_content.zip  .   Simply copy the files to the appropriate directories.

So far, tested by: @Omar_one @Dan Cole

Coding.

For those who can and would rather code there is also an opportunity to develop a new module.

The conditions/privacy/shipping pages are broadly similar.  How about coming up with a system to have "info" pages all working off of 1 page, along with a little admin section for them so that shopowners can easily add new ones as they want.  Maybe using the tp_ system as a starter ?

Can you help get EDGE across the finish line?  If so, simply post what you can do to help here.  

If it involves testing you can get started right away by downloading and installing  one or more of the modules referred to above.   

For the coding initiative indicate what you'd like to do...lead the project, take on the entire task or form part of a team that might be pulled together to make it happen.

If you have any questions, need help getting the modules installed or whatever, feel free to post here.  I'll do what I can help and I'm sure others will too.

Let's get 'er done.

Dan

@piernas  Install it and got blank page ,

I dont know if it missing this code .  I added it and its work now 

if (isset($mInfo) && is_object($mInfo) && ($module->code == $mInfo->code) ) {
          echo '        <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected ui-widget ui-state-focus" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)">' . "\n";
        } else {
          echo '        <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link('modules_content2.php', 'module=' . $module->code) . '#section_' . $module->group . '\'">' . "\n";
        }

and  this

'keys' => array());
          echo '      <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)">' . "\n";

} else {
          echo '      <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link('modules_content2.php', 'module=' . $module->code) . '#section_' . $module->group . '\'">' . "\n";
        }

those  code from your previous one what you share it in Path To "Final" post

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

@piernas  some module  use

$this->description .= '<div class="secWarning">' . MODULE_CONTENT_BOOTSTRAP_ROW_DESCRIPTION . '</div>';

so the module  are a bit mess . 

5ad26ce9ee089_Screenshotfrom2018-04-1500-04-14.thumb.png.401e8202aa722a1d62c01db8ae7a1d7e.png

@Omar_one it loks like your installation is not loading the "secwarning" css style. Is it a clean install or a custom one? What browser are you using?

That kind of warning appears in several modules; Told to Burt but he prefers to keep them.

@Dan Cole what does display on your test?

This is how it looks in latest chrome/ firefox:

Clipboard01.thumb.png.389e333a94ee35c4eb0d134b997ff6f1.png

@omar_one found aniother typo n line 285:

<tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected"">

shoud be

<tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected"> <-- Has an extra "

Maybe it was breaking your html. Could you test it

31 minutes ago, piernas said:

what does display on your test?

@piernas Haven't gotten there yet....just got home from work so I'll test it shortly....is the rar file up-to-date?

Dan

@Dan Cole the second one I posted in this thread. Still has a double doube quotes on line 285 that has to be fixed, but the rest should be ok.

@Omar_one I have no idea on what could have changed from previous edge - but if it works for you in current one it's ok. Maybe you changed something in the css styles?

2 minutes ago, piernas said:

@Dan Cole the second one I posted in this thread. Still has a double doube quotes on line 285 that has to be fixed, but the rest should be ok.

Okay, that's an easy fix...btw, does this only work on EDGE....is GOLD an option?....I have a test site on-line using GOLD that would make testing fairly easy.

Dan

Dan

3 minutes ago, piernas said:

I have not tested on gold but it should work. There have been no changes on admin side or content modules i think.

Okay....off to test it now.  I'll let you know.

Dan

@piernas the issue  it was because of another addon made by @Dan Cole :biggrin:iBar Dashboard Modules
I just replace  this

.secInfo, .secSuccess, .secWarning, .secError {
	height: 40px;
	padding-left: 50px !important;
	margin-bottom: 10px !important;
	margin-left: 0px;
	text-align: left;
	padding-top: 20px;
}

with this

.secInfo {
  border-color: #00529B;
  background-image: url('../images/ms_info.png');
  background: url('../images/ms_info.png') no-repeat 10px center, url('../images/ms_info_bg.png') repeat-x; /* css3 multiple backgrounds */
  background-color: #BDE5F8;
}

.secSuccess {
  border-color: #4F8A10;
  background-image: url('../images/ms_success.png');
  background: url('../images/ms_success.png') no-repeat 10px center, url('../images/ms_success_bg.png') repeat-x; /* css3 multiple backgrounds */
  background-color: #DFF2BF;
}

.secWarning {
  border-color: #9F6000;
  background-color: #FEEFB3;
  background-image: url('../images/ms_warning.png');
  background: url('../images/ms_warning.png') no-repeat 10px center, url('../images/ms_warning_bg.png') repeat-x; /* css3 multiple backgrounds */
  background-color: #FEEFB3;
}

in iBar.css and now  working also in the old installation

4 minutes ago, Omar_one said:

iernas the issue  it was because of another addon made by @Dan Cole :biggrin:iBar Dashboard Modules

Eh careful....I'm reading this thread.   :laugh:

Dan

15 minutes ago, Dan Cole said:

Okay....off to test it now.  I'll let you know.

Looks good...no issues at all.  As you know I'm not a fan of all the tabs but it seems to work as one might expect.  Good job!  Here is what it looks like on my GOLD test site.

module_content.thumb.JPG.a02b2a6f71e86b153809a2453eba3dda.JPG

@Dan Cole great!

About the tabs those could be changed to a dropdown or anything else. I prefer tabs so you can look at all the modules with a single page load.

Made an addon some time aggo that also allowed to turn on/off modules like how you turn on/off products and move them up/down changing sort order without messing with numbers, but it's not 1000% fail-safe and depends on how the programmer made the constant names - so I removed that feature.

Archived