• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopowners Club - Core Suggestions

23 hours ago, burt said:

I suggest some type of better image system

I envisage admin side uploading 1 large image, which is then auto saved in 5 different sizes.  Then have the shop side tep_image function updated to use srcset. 

More Reading;

Reasoning;

At this moment, the large image [abc123.jpg] is shown for all Resolutions (XS, MD etc).  With srcset, can choose to join image size to resolution, eg;

• At XS show abc123_XS.jpg
  • At MD show abc123_MD.jpg
  • and so on

Absolutely need an inbuilt system where you upload 1 large image, which is then auto saved in 5 (or whatever) different sizes

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

Very good entry!

My sort reply is 'easy'.

...the long one:

Watching the others alternatives of osCom that are the winners...

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=oscommerce,magento,prestashop,shopify,%2Fm%2F0xpxtgc

- Easy installation of contributions / languages / templates. The customer upload a zip file and install it. May be the code used for update the core flies used in  2.4 may be a starting point. Also is needed to decouple core files for 'new files/folders' from app's / contributions. Isolate the core from contributions, isolate the application core from representation (templates). No more search in the branches of directories of directories of directories  from our lovely osC for add/edit/delete apps, contributions, languages files or templates files, the ussual issue when someone try to install a new contribution.

- Easy installation, creation of templates and avoid coupling/dependency from a framework (bootstrap, jquery). Avoid insert html classes into code that works only in bootstrap. No more js into php, no more css into php, no more echo "<div class="btn"..." or class="col-", etc. If not we can't update to bootstrap 4 easily  (right, Gary?) or foundation or material desing or even try to add classes to a new template unless you search into classes or may be a page file or may be an configuration param...

- Options/attributes: Need to rethinking how handle grouped options (a T-shirt red XL, printed in back/front), add EAN, weight, dimensions

- Admin: Some efforts to make a responsive admin are not fully public (even unkown) for a lot of customers. It's a good news that this will be solved according the 'official roadmap'. Tables that can be sorted (customers, categories), ajax (?), a page for install contributions, etc.

- How to handle modules: I think that the recent 'ultra' modularisation of page-components into 'modules' is good but I think someone must start thinking the best way to handle 250 modules in a easy way. The 'modules.php' must be redesigned, Piernas is doing a good try but I think that is only the first steep of a needed complete remodelation of this file. Seeing the admin side of wordpress may help us to thinking in make 'bulk changes' in params instead one by one.

- A easy way to update database from previous versios to 2.3: Need for an 'official' script to make an automatic update from previous versions. A recurring issue for a lot of shopowners that would like to try. Yes, I know, there are a sql script, or is easy if you know that mysqladmin exist but is not the regular for a shopowner. The current oscommerce have some scripts that do something with the database but NOT an update from previous versions. If they are in core and they are almost usseless (may be someone uses it ONE time in their entire life) why not add another script of the same  nature?

- Try to make parallel programing to avoid drastic disruptions from versions: I think is time to learn something from the past. Why 2.4 or 3.0 are a fault versions? Good coding (may be a little cryptic) with new programming paradigms but nobody's use it because the lack of contributions (well, frankl uses it, I know :laugh:). I think that 'sometimes' the official osCom development is good for learn PHP but core-developpers don't care if people will use the new or not. You can develop/code as you can/want but is good to see that the others are doing to try to keep customers/coders close. For example the 'new' feature for updating core versions (2.4) must be implemented in 2.3.

... and another NON related comments:

- When 2.34 edge will be into the official download page? To much good work hidden in oscure forums links supplied for users... The 99% of people don't use this web as us (searching in every corner for news) but they need a easy way to be informed.

- When a (decent) wiki where developers can read how to code, which functions classes exist (to avoid reinvent the reel) ,how name functions, conventions about dir  namming, class naming, etc. etc.?

- When a (decent) language area where people can contribute to update/edit/download languages apart the english?

- When a decent app's area where you can check if a app/contribution is good for you, the osC verssion that can support, the rating by ussers, link for forum, link for bug / suggestions? Why I CAN'T search for UPS or API or CSS?!?!? (please!!!!! decrease the minimun search characters for make the search in the app area)

1 hour ago, Antonio Garcia said:

- Easy installation, creation of templates and avoid coupling/dependency from a framework (bootstrap, jquery). Avoid insert html classes into code that works only in bootstrap. No more js into php, no more css into php, no more echo "<div class="btn"..." or class="col-", etc. If not we can't update to bootstrap 4 easily  (right, Gary?) or foundation or material desing or even try to add classes to a new template unless you search into classes or may be a page file or may be an configuration param...

Unfortunately, I did not get the support I thought I might get, so BSv4 is on a backburner. 
it might appear at some point just like how the BSv3 osCommerce did.  It's 1/2 coded, but as I say... little support for my path forward from shopowners.

IMHO, some effort should be invested in making the default installation (demo) more "beautiful"/modern.

If nowadays I want to build a webshop and I check the state of the art, after reviewing demos of Oscomerce, Prestashop, Magento,etc etc I would surely discard Oscommerce the first. It looks like very ugly (and old) by default. Of course it can be tweaked with templates later but the first impression does not help (And I mean the Community Bootstrap Edition, the "Official" one better I not speak)

My point is , that much of the effort behind the scenes that you're speaking of now it can go unnoticed by shopowners. Many ideas may make life easier for developers or "shop admins" of legacy projects but not for new adopters (because there will be almost none soon).

Summarizing, my suggestion is to make oscommerce sexier (sorry to be so shallow! :wacko:)

On 17/4/2018 at 7:02 PM, burt said:

Breadcrumb HT module.

I worked very hard a couple of years back to introduce extra features for SEO; most of these went un-noticed by most shopowners, but an important one [probably the most important] is the Breadcrumb Content Module. 

This Content Module includes code which allows Google to show the breadcrumb in its search result listings for a properly set up site.  EG:

g-list.jpg.4585ec46a29f61c97b43f50e921ac846.jpg

However, this only works if the shopowner has the breadcrumb content module turned on. 
I have, ready for primetime, a json-ld version so that Google can display properly whether breadcrumb module is turned on or not. 

Core?

I make a change in breadcrumb module.

If I don't works with products model, the breadcrumb must show products_name instead a blank breadcrumb (in product_info.php)

Dear Santa... :-D

To have my shops minimally operative, I have to install 70 - 100 addons. I don't know anybody with a live shop using the stock version. One thing can be having a "clean" version, and another completely different having a almost empty version, useless for the majority of shopowners because of its lacks and difficulties to add those modifications needed.

As a suggestion, I think that it could include some sort of template system,like Theme Switcher  does. Yes,I know it is not a complete one, but it does a good job when you want to change from summer to autumn, i.e. Following with the aspect of our shops, I think that Dynamic Template System is a must. I consider a nonsense to have every box activated in every page of our shops. For example, I use it to keep the whole checkout process clean of disturbances for my customer in their path of buying something to me. And of course, regarding checkout, the best would be a one page checkout. Combining this last with Multi Sidebox Banners 8 x (NEW) (and making blank boxes for the left and right columns), you can show clean columns in both sides, and even more, can make that some pages have a column on the right, some others on the left, other in both sides, etc. You can see it working in http://www.tiendingtopics.com/  a site that I have for testing purposes. It is only in Spanish, but you can check it and see differences between pages. And It could apply for header modules, as raiwa does in his addons, and that way you can change also the header of every page, if needed. 

The above is just regarding the appearance of our shops. There are some other improvements needed, as some other have said before. Emails, orders editing, etc. Oh my, but if you even have to make modifications for adding something so needed as the product cost. 

But overall, a great big thank you to all of you who have made OsC possible to the actual version. Thanks for sharing your time, hard work and knowledge with all of us.

Shopowner, not coder, experienced copypaster  :D

I have been using oscommerce for many years now, and a few things that I still find difficult to get a handle on are things like the attributes. They are difficult to set up on a per product basis, and there is no stock control on them in standard form. I would use attributes more but without stock control I cannot keep record of what I have for each item. Older addons are available for this so may be could just be re coded.

My next thing is 'Cost Price'. If oscommerce could record stock price I could easily see what I am paying for each item, that would allow me to see what margins and profits I am making on each item, order or what ever. It will mean that I can also see a stock cost for things like end of year accounting. It could also be used when adding products as specials as I could easily see what I paid for each item. Initially a small change but lots of potential after. I know there are older addons already out there.

A guest checkout would be great although there are addons already.

A better order email system that would allow different emails to be sent on status updates. The current emails dont allow for up-selling of even giving specific information on a specific order update or store action. Something that would improve the buying experience would be better than a standard email. This could also incorporate product notifications that are automatically sent when a product is updated or re-stocked. Whether an email templating sort of thing could be done I have no idea.

Product dimensions would help with a lot of shipping modules. but how it would work out parcel size in multiple product orders I have no idea.

Gary did something for his 28 days of code with a batch printing module, something like that would save store owners a lot of time, and could be built upon with further modules like address label printing.

Finally an improvement to the current shipping modules that could be copied across to other shipping modules that would allow tracking to be entered and emailed to the customer in the new improved email system.

Some parts should be removed from core. Like the email/newsletter system. Lets face it it is not the best that is available today, and I dont know of anyone that uses it as most emails that are sent can get classed as spam and can harm a business. May be an easy way of adding/syncing emails to other external programs.

What really needs to be done, rather than bloating core code is to figure out a way of making oscommerce fit for purpose in today's ecommerce world.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

1 hour ago, 14steve14 said:

I have been using oscommerce for many years now, and a few things that I still find difficult to get a handle on are things like the attributes. They are difficult to set up on a per product basis, and there is no stock control on them in standard form. I would use attributes more but without stock control I cannot keep record of what I have for each item. Older addons are available for this so may be could just be re coded.

QtPro is updated and available for 2.3.4BS:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/e317m&qtpro-bs

as well as AJAX Attribute manager:

https://apps.oscommerce.com/mKsGy&ajax-attribute-manager-bs

@wHiTeHaT  I see your point in this and the advantage it offers.  The downside on that is for all the shops rewriting urls that are ranking well for searches.  In my case, I get a lot of new business throgh Google searches for specific items.  I realize the rewrites can be redone.

I'm not really a dog.

5 hours ago, burt said:

:blink: that is extraordinary.

I.e., VAT number is obligatory in a B2B environment here in Spain, as an invoice system, etc. Sort order or featured, if you want  to put in first place what youwant, etc. Some local shipping companies, Spanish banks, and so on. Here you are a list. Of course, some are unnecessary, but appreciated for some reason, since SEO purposes to make a better experience for my customers.

00 Español para OsC Responsive BS EDGE    15
01 Contribution Tracker for osCommerce 2.3    15
02 Store Hotline BS (Click para link)    15
03 Store Pickup Shipping Module    15
04  Featured Products BS Tsimi    15
05  State Selector BS 1.1 Actualizado a vers 1.3    15
06 Twitter Typeahead Autocomplete Search    16
07 Modular Shopping Cart BS  v1.2    16
08 Ship In Cart BS reloaded v3.7    16
09 Europe Confidentialities Cookie Law    16
10 Redsys sha256    16
11 Horizontal Categories Menu BS    16
12 Ultimate Seo Urls 5 for Responsive Oscom    16
13 Holiday-Promotional Message BS v1.4 BS    16
14 Sloppy Words Cleaner reloaded v3.0    16
15 Discount Codes BS vers 4.2.1.    16
16 Theme Switcher  Vers. 1.5.3 24 mar 2016 kymation    17
17a PDF Customer Invoice v1.0    17
17b 31 PDF invoice  packing slip message    17
17c NIF v2.3    17
Ver Invoice Editor 1.0    18
18 Payment Type Charge   v1.8_1    18
19 Simple Master Password for OSC 2.3.1    18
20 CKEditor osC 2.3.1 (CKEditor Image Upload 2.3.4 mommaroodles 24-8/2014)    18
21 Product Sort / Order geoffreywalton 27 SEP 2012    19
22 Edit pages via Admin    19
23 Advanced Special Offers and Discounts for OSC v2.3.1    19
24 Display Tax Info V3.0 3.4    20
25 URL redirects    20
26a Multiple dropdown configuration    20
26b Recover Cart Sales for OSC 2.3.1    20
27 Nivo Slider Content Module (Bootstrap)    21
Tb: Sidebox Banners (35e7o6b)    21
Tb: Module Display Order Matches Sort Order in Admin    21
(28 Easy Call for Price 2.3.1-ver1.0)    21
29 Notify when back in stock    21
30 Points and Rewards BS    21
31. Margin Report para 2.3.4 por quetevendo    21
32 Order Total excluding VAT    22
33a 35e7p5n4 Dynamic Template System    22
33b 35e7o6b Multi Sidebox Banners 8 x (NEW)    23
34 Scroll boxes    24
35 Product Availability Options for 2.3.1 2.3.4    joschi    9 Aeug 2014    24
36 Content Templates Manager    24
37 Multi Products Manager v2.8    24
38  35e7p5n5e FAQDesk for v2.3    24
39 Categories Module for modular Navbar fro    24
TB: about plus en navbar adaptado a BS edge    25
40 Related Products BS    25
41 35 e7p5n5j Modal Info Popup Layer - for Bootstrap only!    25
42 Recently Viewed Products 4.5 BS    25
43 Value Proposition for osC2.3.4 BS Edge    25
44Categoy Images    25
45 Store Mode BS    25
Ver esta: Store Times BS    26
46 Sitemap SEO    26
47a  order_editor_for2.3_v1.0    26
47b Create Account & Manual Order Maker For OSC 2.3.1 V3.0    26
48 Customer Testimonials    26
49 Purchase without account BS    26
50 Anti Robot Registration Validation v4.0    26
51 Google Links Dashboard module    27
52 Reset Database v1.0    27
53 Header Tags SEO V 3.0    27
54 Customer Service Portal    27
55 Article Manager v1.0    27
56 KissIT Image Thumbnailer r27    28
57    28
58    28
Tb: Nueva versión de order editor    28
59 Wholesale (SPPC lite)    28
60 Alternative Administration System AAS    28
61a Google XML Sitemap SEO ver 1.11    28
61b Google_XML_Sitemap_Admin_Module_231_v1.0    28
62 Google Base / Froogle Data Feeder v1.00    28
63 AJAX Attribute Manager BS    29
64 Simple Photo Gallery    29
65 All Manufacturers BS    29
66 Price List BS    29
67 Admin Login Box osC 2.3.4 BS    29
68 View Counter    29
69 Wishlist BS    30
70 Pseudo Cron - Cron Simulator v2.3    30
71 Bundled Products    31
72 Customer Sort (Admin)    31
73 Customers Export List    31
74 Horizontal Megamenu (Bootstrap)    32
75 Shipping table module update    32

Shopowner, not coder, experienced copypaster  :D

On 4/17/2018 at 8:24 AM, greasemonkey said:

Without getting too complicated:

1) html emails - @tgely has this done ready to go... just drop it in. I’ve been using it for years. It works, it’s modular. 

2) fix the (at minimum) the admin attribute page... if not look into a wholesale new attribute manager (prob too much for the wish list... I know) 

3) image handler

4) basic readable urls (notice I didn’t call this seo) - (would be great if this would include a redirect for the popular seo url addons.... so people upgrading can “not” worry about losing their link mojo)

im sure there’s more....

I would like to add a 5th suggestion... based on another recent thread.

5) modularize the product_listing.... The current configs are very basic and in its current form there is no way to extend the config without hacking into the core.

Example: adding a qty to the the buy button, adding attributes, adding product descriptions to grid view (currently suppressed with CSS), extending the sort order... and much MUCH more.... (there are dozens of product listing addon's currently).

Buy making the product listing into modules we could more easily customize without hacking core, I presume???

Thoughts?

10 hours ago, greasemonkey said:

5) modularize the product_listing.... The current configs are very basic and in its current form there is no way to extend the config without hacking into the core.

@greasemonkey Scott I think Gary just finished doing this...have a look at the repo.

Dan

10 hours ago, Dan Cole said:

@greasemonkey Scott I think Gary just finished doing this...have a look at the repo.

@greasemonkeySorry Scott...I just realized you were talking about the product_listing page and not product_info...the later is what he has been working on.   And I've had lots of coffee today. :wacko:

Dan

PS: And you're right...it would be good to see that modularized.   It is probably something that the community could tackle like what we've done with the shopping cart and checkout processes.

13 hours ago, greasemonkey said:

I would like to add a 5th suggestion... based on another recent thread.

Example: adding a qty to the the buy button, adding attributes, adding product descriptions to grid view (currently suppressed with CSS), extending the sort order... and much MUCH more.... (there are dozens of product listing addon's currently).

Buy making the product listing into modules we could more easily customize without hacking core, I presume???

Thoughts?

The product listing is a module, so technically it isn't core.

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

What would be nice, it would be to be able to choose the language at the launch of the installation of OsCommerce. The installation procedure then takes place in the chosen language and OsCommerce installed will also be in the same chosen language.
In my opinion this requires a lot of work on the core. But that would be great.

Like this we could have more users because everyone is not comfortable with the default English language.

with OsC 2.2 since 2006 ...

8 hours ago, frankl said:

The product listing is a module, so technically it isn't core.

Ok, yes technically it is a module 😉  

However it is NOT “modular” - and other than the 1/2 dozen configurations there’s not much that can be done without hacking at minimum the product listing if not the core. 

Don’t get me wrong - it’s no deal breaker. But as a “wish” - it would be nice to have. And thinking about the dozens of addons and modifications in my store, many touch the product listing... and it would be nice to manage these - as I do (now) product info content modules. 

We need to start looking ahead at other carts and building upon the leaps and bounds of features they’ve “built in” in the last 10 years while OsC has watched on the side lines (I don’t mean the community.... I mean OsC “official”) the ecom world change. All the features now available in “newer” platforms are (and always have been) available for OsC... as long as you don’t mind hacking the code a little. 

JMHO, modularity is key to the future. Make EVERYTHING a module (ok maybe not everything). 

10 minutes ago, wHiTeHaT said:

Yet, the listing is not the main prob.
The filter is.
The grid-view/list-view is.
The sort-filter is.
The configurable page-navigation 

Agree

Agree

Agree

Agree

Agree

And yes it is loaded in addon's like featured_products - but, if made modular could featured products not also be made as a module (in place of a page)? Not to mention products_new and specials....

Just trying to present a shop owners opinion here............

And as a shop owner, there are options when it comes to ecom platforms:

• Shopify - fantastic, built ready to go.... any addon you can image.... BUT you will be nickle and dimed TO DEATH - mostly by shopify and their per-transaction fees
  • Magnito - you better no what you are doing
  • BigCommerce - see shopify

On, and on and on.....

Unfortunately, the easy to use, ready to go, out of the box platforms - are essential pyramid schemes. Where you are signing up for life and pay a per-transaction fee - the more successful you are the more successful they are. And I for one, would not have been able to scale our business into multi million dollar ecom business - without an open source platform like OsC.

That doesn't mean FREE.... I would be willing (and have) to pay for ANY (almost all) addons - as long as I don't have to sign up for life to a per-transaction fee.

The good news - I beleive the community is going the right direction...

Just remember, PROGRAMMERS (please take note), for OsC to survive it MUST present a better option than what is currently available and popular. And this means is: easy to use, ready to go, out of the box AND scale-able.

To my last point - @wHiTeHaT I'm not smart enough to know if making product_listing modular would make any difference in the long run.... but as long as easy to use, ready to go, out of the box AND scale-able are there - I will be happy.

18 minutes ago, greasemonkey said:

That doesn't mean FREE.... I would be willing (and have) to pay for ANY (almost all) addons - as long as I don't have to sign up for life to a per-transaction fee.

Just remember, PROGRAMMERS (please take note), for OsC to survive it MUST present a better option than what is currently available and popular. And this means is: easy to use, ready to go, out of the box AND scale-able.

Problems as I perceive them;

1. there are not too many shopowners who are willing/able to spend £/$/Euro. 
    There are a few who do and will...and it is this handful who have kept osCommerce going the past four years.

2. there are not too many developers who will take time out of their schedule to help
    Paying work must come first before free work.

3. osCommerce has historical problems
    The code is old fashioned
    The "team" is so fractured ... that there could just as easily be no team!

50 minutes ago, burt said:

Problems as I perceive them;

As a shopowner - I have always learned if you mention weaknesses .. you must also mention strenghts.

1. (still) A lot of shopwners on OSC who really know what E-commerce is and what is needed

2. A lot of former OSC shopowners who switched to alternative carts to find out OSC was not so bad after all (for various reasons)

3. The  2.4 framework that could very well be extended to a kick-ass cart

4. (still) A lot of experienced devs around (but they need to have directions)

etc.etc.

I have the feeling if there was a clear Roadmap - and developement can be monitored so we all can see the progress - a lot of shopowners ARE willing and able to fund development. But then it must be clear where we are heading ... and who is in the lead ...

5 hours ago, burt said:

there are not too many shopowners who are willing/able to spend £/$/Euro. 
There are a few who do and will...and it is this handful who have kept osCommerce going the past four years.

If there were an “app” store where you could buy, one click install mods - would this still be true? I think not.... (I know it’s been discussed... many... many times, and recently those discussions have made “some” progress) 

Just for a second - think about how many discount modules could be sold.... or your MailChimp addons...

5 hours ago, burt said:

there are not too many developers who will take time out of their schedule to help
Paying work must come first before free work.

True, however.... if we can get to a “stable” position with the community version and an install mod feature: maybe more coders would come help? (Pipe dream... I know). 

5 hours ago, burt said:

osCommerce has historical problems
The code is old fashioned
The "team" is so fractured ... that there could just as easily be no team!

You won’t get any argument from me there...

I will add few things as well (in no particular order)

- Better Product filtering (I added facet search to add-ons, but more functionality is needed). I am actually thinking that products should not be placed into categories. Instead, each "category" must be a filter that just pulls out products that are needed to be displayed.

- All SEO features are built-in.

- Ability to have one back-end  (admin) and multiple front-ends. Examples for such a use can be -- "retail and wholesale", "Separate stores for mens or ladies products with single ordering/stock control system", etc...

- Gift cards that work better than current over-complicated plugin

- Migration tool. This is a very important feature if we want to get customers aboard. Ability to migrate from osCommerce and other platforms.

- Core/pluging upgrade without code changes. WordPress is a good example of this. Any localised changes (if required) are put into separate user files. Unchanged core files can then be easily upgraded to a new versions

- Simplified checkout

- Better reporting (perhaps integrate with Google Analytics)

- Core should be completely separated from output. This will allow for proper templating and ease of adding new themes

- Addition of automation for orders and shipping (I wrote a Frankenstein of a system, but this allows me to automatically print orders and postal labels as new orders arrive and allow me to "complete" the orders by scanning barcodes). Those sort of things should be integrated as much as possible

- Security!

- Ability to use different databases, depending on server configuration

- Ability to duplicate products.

- Speed!

- Marketing tools integrated (recover of cart, discount offers, etc....)

- Ideally, one will want a graphical UI to a page design, similar to WordPress.

Rudolf

• 10 months later...

in admin, admin/modules.php?set=boxes (and all other calls to modules.php) should use defined sort order as the sort order displayed as it does in admin/modules_content.php
currently sorted by name

IMHO the following should be standard core
easy populate
seo urls
PWA
Image handler (KissIT or similar)
Sitemap
Configuration Cache

I could go on and on but you get the idea

an easy to find, comprehensive instruction set on how to modify your shop. face it, as it is, out of the box, nobody can use osc to sell online
yes there are addons, but unless you pay someone to do it for you, or have prior experience, setting up an osCommerce shop is a daunting task and most small shop owners may want to go with an easier (while more expensive) solution

as mentioned above, to get a decently functioning website, osc needs at least 40-50 addons installed. not a job for most basic shop owners who want to sell online.
my 2.2 site has 100+ mods to it and am currently trying to get something similar out of Frozen, I have a long, long job ahead but it IS doable with enough searching of the forums and recoding of old outdated add

also I think Multi Vendor Shipping should be stock core code. It is mandatory for anyone who sells products shipped from more than 1 location
Be it 1 site selling from 2 retail outlets or via the very popular drop-ship business model

Been using osCommerce since 2005, have uploaded a few small addons myself to contribute and greatly appreciate the community and help received when asked for.

Jim Bullen - President

The Cigar Hut Group of Companies

Installed add-ons: (that now need to be upgraded to OSC CE Phoenix)

PWA, MVS, Easy Populate, Dynamic Sitemap, Featured Products, MVS Order Editor, MVS Shipping Estimator, Google XML Sitemap, About Us, Ad Tracker, Address Enhancer, Also Purchased, Backorders, Category Descriptions, Dynamic Meta Tags, Contact Us Email Subjects, Country state Selector, Extra Address Line, Order Number in Email Subject, OSC Affiliate, Product Extra Fields, Review Approval System, Reviews in Product Display, Sold Out, Sold Out (but Displayed), Ultimate SEO URL's, Updated Spiders, Welcome Email Password, Pending Order Email, Who's Online Enhancement, CCGV, Easy Discounts, Customer Comments, Request a Review, Sales Report, plus many many more!

Archived