• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopowners Club - App Suggestions

Are you a shopowner? Help improve the functionality of osCommerce by suggesting a "must have" app or addon.

This is the place where you can make suggestions for apps or features for osCommerce. The idea is that app/addon developers look here for inspiration and deliver what we need.

It may be something new, or an old app that needs updating. It may be something simple, or it may be something highly complex.

The only proviso is that the app or addon should, when completed, be able to be uploaded and switched on. Core changes are frowned upon and should be non-existent or minimal. If you see an app or addon that could be easier to install if the core osCommerce software were updated, let the core osCommerce team know in this thread.

We as shopowners who deal with the day to day running of stores and have the knowledge as to how osCommerce can be improved for both us and our customers. This is our opportunity to have some input into the direction of addon development. Looking forward to your contributions.

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

Hi @frankl

It would be important to incorporate an addon as important as that of @Tsimi Featured Products BS to the core of OSC.

It would be a great idea to create a new Front Page Featured Products Carousel BS for this great addon.

I understand that it would only modify the addon of @auzStar Category New Products Carousel and use the existing products in the database of the Featured Products.
I'm not a programmer, but for geniuses like you, it would be very easy.

What do you think?

Best regards.

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

I think it would make a great app, but it doesn't need to be added to core.

I would look at doing it but far too busy at work unfortunately. Perhaps someone else will take it on, it seems fairly easy.

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

Archived