Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Awie

Cannot loging in Admin Panel after migrating PHP

Hello, 

Some days ago, I changed my PHP version to 7.1 from 5.3 because I installed an new addon domain (wordpress-based site) to my hosting. The WP suggest me to upgrade the PHP to the latest version in order for my website to work fine. But after upgrade PHP, my old oscommerce website (WahanaStore.com, based on OSC 2.3.1 I guess) cannot be accessed. Then I downgraded the PHP to 5.6 version. In this situation, my website can be accessed but with some errors, ie:

• All the prices become 0 (zero). How to fix this? 
  • All in all, I cannot log in to my admin panel (mysite.com/admin cannot be accessed) with following error message: "This page isn't working. wahanastore.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500. How to fix this? 

I know that I use a very old version of OSC and I have heavily modified my site. From where I should begin my work to make my website run again? I am very frustrated at this point. I hope someone can help me. Thank you

Regards, 

Awie

HTTP ERROR 500  is just a generic error that server has a problem! Check you error logs. But simply the best solution is set the PHP back to 5.3 and ask your hosting company to restore, store from last good back up.