• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SEO and IA

Gyakutsuki

Hello,

The Intelligence artificial is mor and more present inside the SEO Do you start to thinking about this problem?

https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/04/artificial-intelligence-is-changing-seo-faster-than-you-think/

+

Regards
-----------------------------------------
Loïc

Contact me by skype for business
Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

It sounds like one of the biggest things is that backlinks from unrelated sites may result in penalties. Other than that, don't worry about tying yourself into a pretzel to take advantage of all the current tricks to get good rankings -- they'll rapidly become obsolete and even counterproductive. Just provide good, useful content in a format that Search Engines appreciate (important content near the top, lightweight HTML, etc.). After all, the whole objective of Google's work is to match up search requests with sites that "best" provide what the searcher is looking for. There's too much work to do manually, so they'll use AI to evaluate sites in a human-like manner. Backlinks coming from reputable sites are currently the proxy for saying how useful and high-quality your site is, which is something Google AI may soon be able to figure out for itself.

I don't have many links coming to my site, except for some wierd sites like Polyvore.  I've tried to have good content and follow the rules of doing things the right way.  Since 2003 I've done okay with Google but a few years ago I dropped to second and thrid pages and have slowly come back up.  In the last six months I've been dooing well again and especially in recent weeks I pretty high up.  I was #1 on Bing and Yahoo for a long time and that's not worth much.  Duck Duck Go likes me too.  I've had Adwords running almost the whole time since Jan 2003 which I love to hate.

I've always thought that quality content (words) helps. 

I'm not really a dog.

Archived