• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

View Cart Icons - is it Font Awesome or Bootstrap btn issue

Hi There, new to working with the FontAwesome icons and Edge 2.3.4.1   So not sure if these update/remove buttons in "View Cart" are not displaying correctly because something isn't updated or configured.  They both flash ! then ?

I have modular shopping cart installed.  I did referenced this page first: 

Then checked my cm_sc_product_listing.php and changed fa fa-refresh to fas fa-sync and  the other to fas fa-times - but no change

My template_top has <script defer src="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.0.6/js/all.js"></script>   Lost as were to go next.

image.png.7cf351d1b094def5177af54251eba854.png

Thank you
Tiffany

fa fa-refresh => fas fa-sync
fa fa-remove => fas fa-times

should fix them unless those icons are from elsewhere other than stock shopping_cart.php.  Maybe you should check those files that came from the module you installed?

Cheers, Eddy

48 minutes ago, Moxamint said:

fa fa-refresh => fas fa-sync
fa fa-remove => fas fa-times

should fix them unless those icons are from elsewhere other than stock shopping_cart.php.  Maybe you should check those files that came from the module you installed?

Cheers, Eddy

Thank you @Moxamint    - duh it was the Qtpro product listing file. All better now. 

image.png.5c5ad05ba352a020c318a90467d1cbe7.png 

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

5 hours ago, epwork said:

@Moxamintduh it was the Qtpro product listing file. All better now. 

QtPro will be updated soon.

On 4/2/2018 at 1:11 AM, raiwa said:

QtPro will be updated soon.

First off - Thank you @raiwa really appreciate your contributions!  I've successfully (yes finally) moved my shop live to BS Edge.  Now just a few remaining style updates and coding (on a few addons for php7 compatibility).

Quick question - Also in viewing cart contents (shopping_cart.php) the added products are displaying at the top and again at the bottom below the shipping estimator and under estimated order totals.  Is this normal - i may have missed a code edit?  In my Admin > Modules > Content I have 'Product Listing Qtpro' set to True and the other 'Product Listing' set to False.

The display of contents twice isn't effecting checkout function and not a show stopper, but just wanted to ask, Thanks!  

You are using modular shopping cart? Make sure you have the correct shopping_cart.php, I mean that one which has all the content removed and uses all the modules instead.

37 minutes ago, raiwa said:

You are using modular shopping cart? Make sure you have the correct shopping_cart.php, I mean that one which has all the content removed and uses all the modules instead.

Yes I am.  Ok i'll inspect that i'm using the correct one. 

Archived