Latest News: (loading..)
burt

Personal Arguments and Name Calling

We all have differences of opinion, the world would be a boring and sterile place if we did not.  Just because you have a different opinion to someone else does not give you the right to call them names in an attempt to cause division and argument.

In the German Forum we have a few members arguing about nothing; last night one of the German members brought that argument to this Forum.  Let it be known now, that this will not fly here - posts will be removed and one warning will be given to anyone who does similar.  After one warning, if the same occurs, your profile(s) will be deleted and you will not be welcome at this Forum.

Put bluntly, so that the German members involved are crystal clear;

1. This Forum does not tolerate personal insults and name calling. 
  2. This Forum does not tolerate multiple profiles being used to continue arguments.
  3. This Forum has active Admin and Moderators and we are ready and quite willing to remove you.

Play Nice.  Or do not Play at all.

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version
of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

If any of the German Members involved have multiple profiles here...let me know by PM which ones you want deleting. 

If I find any multiple profiles of my own accord, action will be taken against those Profiles and against your main Profile.

Get the latest current code (community-supported responsive 2.3.4.1BS Edge) here

And please read the forum guidelines.

Posting

4. The forum is not a venue for the resolution of disputes between community members, companies or other people; any such postings will be removed. Due to legal reasons, the posting of quotes from private messages or e-mails is not allowed without the authors prior approval.

Dan

I now raise this again.  If any member here has multiple profiles in use at one time, PM me to tell me which profile you want to keep and which profile should be deleted.  If I find multiple profiles of my own accord, action will be taken against all that persons profiles.

Thanks.

Last chance to get in contact today to explain why multiple profiles are being used.

If someone is saying stupid or annoying things, and you just can't help yourself but to respond in kind, consider the alternative: click on your name on the upper right of the page, then click on Ignored Users. Fill in the name of whoever it is you can't stand, and select all the categories. They will now be on your Ignored Users list. You will see that they posted, and you can view a post if you want to, but otherwise you're blissfully unaware of whatever nonsense they're spouting. Having several members on that list makes life so much more pleasant for me now.

If you are running the "official" osC 2.3.4 or 2.3.4.1 download, your installation is obsolete! Get (stable) Frozen or (unstable) Edge. See also the naming convention and the latest community-supported responsive "Edge" release