• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Skip shipping page if only 1 is available

Psytanium

Hello,

I have 4 shipping modules installed, but not all are available when the user want to checkout, it depend on the weight and country.

Most of times, only 1 shipping method is available, so no need to display the checkout shipping page.

How can skip this page ? any addon ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Even if there is only one option for shipping you can't skip the page, because it is the same one a customer can add a remark. And I like it that it says at front the shippingcost to the customer.

Psytanium    I don't think you can do that since you still need the shipping calculated. It is possible, just not simple. If you want to bypass the page,  this thread explains how you can do that. But the code mentioned will bypass the page every time.  From your description, you will need to alter it to check how many modules are enabled. The code in the checkout shipping page creates an array of modules so you can use that count to decide what to do but that won't solve the problem of which module to apply.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived