• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The person from whom I got my own registered brand products is selling my brand products without my permission or by purchasing from me

Vineet Miskin

I got sporting goods like Footbal and volleyball from a manufacturer under my registered brand name.But now Iam seeing that he is selling my brand products by posting an add online without my permission or without purchasing from me at very cheap rate compared to the rate at which he manufactured and sold the products to me. 

Please provide me with some information on what case can I put against him and how much amount can I ask him for violation of the rules and will I get justice. 

And as Iam in Loss by no sales of the product can I ask him to take back the products for selling to me at high rate. 

Read the contract. There are the answers and the restrictions.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

If you have a properly registered trademark that this guy is violating (infringing upon), your government may be able to help you out (depending on the type of trademark, whether he's in the same country, etc.). If you have a written contract with him, it should define if and how he can use your mark. If there is no written agreement, you're probably out of luck. In any case, you're usually going to have to spend the money to bring in a lawyer/attorney/barrister.

Archived