osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help wanted with mysql query

MartGD

Hi there,
how are you?
I’m running this 15 year old
osCommerce 2.2-MS2 store for a patient foundation,
now the tax office wants some detailed information on our orders.
For this I think I need to run a query, but like I said, it’s been 15 years since I put the store online and I don’t want to mess it up.

I wonder, how can I run a query that will give me the following information?

1 order number, 2 order date, 3 customer number, 4 customer name, 5 order amount incl. tax, 6 tax%, 7 tax amount, 8 order amount excl. tax

I’ve been searching for hours and still not sure how to do it.
If there’s a add-on that you can direct me to, that will give me the info, great.

Kind regards,
Martin

ps.:after 15 years I am new to the board, so please let me know if I posted in the wrong area.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think osC 2.2MS2 is quite that old (maybe 12 years old), but still, it is ancient history. Eventually your host will have to upgrade PHP to something current (7.1), and your store will break badly. Both the osC and the PHP it's running on are very old and vulnerable to hacking, and lack many modern features. You should really be thinking about upgrading your store to the current level (2.3.4.1BS Edge, see link in my sig). You can preserve all your data, and get an up-to-date store that's a lot more secure, runs on current PHP and MySQL levels, is easier to theme and get the desired look and feel, and is responsive (mobile-friendly). Note that this is a fresh installation, with a copy of your data moved over, and not an in-place upgrade of the existing code.

Archived