@Jack_mcs Hi Jack is your honeypot meant to look like the image below as it appears to have grid list in it as well

I downloaded this from https://apps.oscommerce.com/t3rEO&honey-pot-captcha

and uploaded the includes folder from the v234 new files directory

I will go an un-install a download and ftp again and see if it's different

image.png.f49e9e584adaf4c43c20674ec28354ae.png

That's just the result of using an existing module as the source to saving coding time. The text itself can be ignored but you need to check the pages that have forums on them.

has have forums on them? not sure what you mean...

How do I go about fixing the saving of the badwords?

Maybe I misunderstood. I understood your post to be about the mention of the grid/list line. I don't see any mention about saving bad words. The "have forums on them" should have been "have forms on them". This addon only works on pages that have forms, like contact us and create account. As for the bad words, they are entered in the modules settings.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, SCH_001 said:

Hi Jack, I have just installed this on osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.4.1 CE aka Frozen BS and when I enter a word in the bad word area and click save the bad words not saved

I also added the extra TOR IP's part as per above

Can you please assist

Thanks Jack, yes just putting it on the contact us page, and yes have that ticked in admin but seems to have not made a difference. So want to add some bad words but they will not save see my other posts one page back

Edited by SCH_001

If you can't save the words, then something is wrong with your installation. The bad words is just another setting so there's no reason why one setting won't save but others will. But since you said this has not made a difference, I am wondering if you have the email and url options set to false. If they are set to true then spam emails won't be blocked. Have you tried sending an email with the contact us page that has an email address in it?

Ok lets work on one item at a time, How can I correct the installation?
I have already uninstalled and re-installed and it has made no difference. I have also installed it on a test version of frozen and still won't save bad words

Also tested on Phoenix and same issue won't save bad words

Can we get this sorted first..