1 hour ago, Jack_mcs said:

I'm even more confused at this point. In your original post in another thread you said you have an MS2 shop. But in this post you said you have a 2.3.4 shop. You need to straighten out your files and only use the ones meant for your shop. I can't help until you do that.

I noticed also that the Megastore theme that is installed on this custom osc 2.3.4 has its own styles and classes... so I noticed inside contact_us.php that I edited, there was no class="form-horizontal"  setting on the echo tep_draw_form line.

So I have resolve the fields problem because was Stylesheet matter. Everything works on the admin side settings logs etc. It blocks fake accounts and tries. The only problem is that the contact us form still sending spam mails. When I enabling captcha the spams stops but the captcha image is not loading. The validation of the captcha also works as I get the answer that was wrong the code.

So do you believe I should add form-horizontal class to make captcha image work? 

i can't help you with your files because you are using a template. For example, you contact us page is submitting with GET.  The code is written to use POST. So you're on your own in getting this to work since it is beyond the scope of free support. Good luck.

14 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

i can't help you with your files because you are using a template. For example, you contact us page is submitting with GET.  The code is written to use POST. So you're on your own in getting this to work since it is beyond the scope of free support. Good luck.

everything works perfect except captha image is not loading... I thought it would be easy to resolve... anyway thank you for your time until now

A new version has been uploaded with these changes:

• Added code to ignore IPV6 IP's.
  • Added a missing sql command for MS2 shops.
  • Added notification code in case the database changes fail. Reported by member @ArtcoInc.
  • Changed the filtering for domains in emails.
  • Changed the defined names still being used.
  • Chanded installation instructions for MS2 shops.
  • Corrected minor spelling and coding mistakes.
  • Reduced the log size limit from 300 KB to 50 KB.
  • Removed the FORM REQUIRED code for pre-2.3.4 shops.
  • Removed the storage engine from the create table command. Found by member @artcoinc.

Pro Version Only:

• Added a check to prevent empty emails from being sent.  
  • Added a check in Account Check to see if a customer has made orders.  
  • Added sort options to the Maintenance page. 

Posted (edited)

Okay, was swamped with spam accounts and installed Honeypot. Poof! Like magic they are gone.

BUT now the Contact Us and Create Account pages return HTTP ERROR 500 messages.

Running OSCOM CE Phoenix v1.0.4.2

PHP Version 7.3.20 (Zend 3.3.20)

Is there some blindingly obvious mistake I made suring install? It seemed to just be upload add/replace.

Also, I do not have (as far as I can tell) a table called Honeypot_track

Edited by ScaleCreepMinis

Here are my Honeypot settings:

Enable Honey Pot
True

Pages
contact_us.php
create_account.php

Sort Order

Email Addresses Allowed
True

Email Addresses Show Message
True

URL's Allowed
False

URL Show Message
True

Create Account Check
True

Create Account Count

Create Account Period

Block Names with Numbers
True

Block Phone with Letters
True

Name Length - First

Name Length - Last

Verify Postal Code
Ignore

Verify Domain Referer Match
True

Verify State and Country match
False

Verify Time to Submit

Show Captcha
Numbers

Use IP List
IPList

Block IP Automatically

Bad Words

Exclude IP's

Log Tracker
None

29 minutes ago, ScaleCreepMinis said:

It seemed to just be upload add/replace.

Only for the new files. For the files to change, you can only use the included ones if you have the same files, minus the Honey Pot changes. You can use a compare program like Winmerge, which is free, to compare your files with those included. The needed changes are marked for honey Pot.

Regarding the tracking file, you won't have one until a block has occurred.

That will only work if your version of Phoenix is the same as the one used for the included files. Since Phoenix changes so often and I never alter those files, it is unlikely they are compatible with your shop.