• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

weird error on create_account_success.php

Portman

Hi,

I have installed a fresh install of v2.3.4.1 - I was testing adding a new customer as I could not remember what fields it captured.

Once setting up the account I received the account success message but it read like this;

Your Account Has Been Created!

Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created! You can now take advantage of member priviledges to enhance your online shopping experience with us. If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please email the store owner.

A confirmation has been sent to the provided email address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.TEXT_ACCOUNT_CREATED_DISABLE ?>

I have added a few add-ons to the site but nothing that affects the account creation side of things... the files associated are below

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_SUCCESS);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1);
  $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);

if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {
    $origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())), $navigation->snapshot['mode']);
    $navigation->clear_snapshot();
  } else {
    $origin_href = tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT);
  }

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
?>

<h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1>

<div class="contentContainer">
  <div class="contentText">
    <?php echo TEXT_ACCOUNT_CREATED; ?>
  </div>

<div class="buttonSet">
    <span class="buttonAction"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE, 'triangle-1-e', $origin_href); ?></span>
  </div>
</div>

<?php
  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>
define('NAVBAR_TITLE_1', 'Create an Account');
define('NAVBAR_TITLE_2', 'Success');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Your Account Has Been Created!');
define('TEXT_ACCOUNT_CREATED', 'Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created! You can now take advantage of member priviledges to enhance your online shopping experience with us. If you have <small><strong>ANY</strong></small> questions about the operation of this online shop, please email the <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">store owner</a>.<br /><br />A confirmation has been sent to the provided email address. If you have not received it within the hour, please <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">contact us</a>.');
?>

any idea why I get the TEXT_ACCOUNT_CREATED_DISABLE ?> bit at the end of the message?

Hello Pete @Portman,

The e-mail confirmation is generated in create_account.php.

You should look there for the undefined constant " TEXT_ACCOUNT_CREATED_DISABLE " which shouldn't be included in the mail text.

For sure it is a configuration constant added by  a modification/add-on you applied and it is included in a wrong way/place.

rgds

Rainer

Archived