• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which add-ons are supported on 2.3.4 BS?

René H4

51 minutes ago, honda4 said:

Are all 2.3.4 addons that are on the oscommerce.com website supported for the bootstrap version?

Hi Rene

Good choice for going with the osC CE (Community Edition).
Did you click the "clone or download" button on the right to get the shop files at the github page? If yes, what time exactly?
The reason I ask is, the files or shop data has been updated 3 hours ago and if you want all the latest changes (which is a lot) then you might want to download another new fileset from github now.

To your question, no, not all add-ons are converted/compatible to be used with the CE version yet.
However more and more add-ons get converted/updated to be compatible. Usually they have a BS inside the title name.
For example Points and Rewards BS or Discount Codes BS. Or if you read the add-on (now called app or apps) description it usually states with what version it is compatible.

Hi Tsimi, I downloaded @ 13.35. But I got a link to a zip file.

Do you have a link to the github site, where to check if I am going for the correct version?

I would at least need "Master Password" and an app that I can use to show inventory listing plus my nett prices.

I have these in my current RC2a and they are great!

Cheers, Rene

Here the link to the github.

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce

on the right side you should see a button saying "Clone or download" click on it to download the files.
That version is also known as osC EDGE and is getting improved as time goes by. You don't have to but you can add those improvements later your self by clicking on the "Commits" tab (currently showing 887 commits) to see what files have been changed.

7.0 is probably the best. If 7.1 support isn't finished yet, it soon should be. Higher versions (7.2+) I don't know about. 5.6 is reasonable to run on, although it has less than a year left on its life. Edge will run on as low as 5.3, but it is advisable not to run on anything earlier than 5.6 (unsupported and hazardous) if you can help it.

Archived