• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Attributes Copier through Admin for 2.3.4BS

brian_cee

The old Attributes Copier through Admin contribution for OSC 2.2 was a life saver years ago, especially for a t-shirt site. Each design came in multiple shirt styles, ink colors and sizes S-5X, used to take forever to add new stuff....I tried searching to see if anyone had updated this to make it work for OSC 2.3.4BS and couldn't find anything. Before tinkering with it myself, if anyone knows of an existing addon that I couldn't find, please let me know. Otherwise, if I can get it to work, I'll post it here in case anyone else can use it.

Give the Ajax Attributes Manager a try. It doesn't allow for copying to other products like the one you mentioned does but it does everything else.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

2 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

Give the Ajax Attributes Manager a try. It doesn't allow for copying to other products like the one you mentioned does but it does everything else.

Thanks, I got the attribute copier to work, only a couple obvious changes in the instructions needed to make it work for 2.3.4BS, but now that I looked into the Ajax thing you mentioned, I might try that, too. If I understand it correctly, I can tick a box on or off when adding the product in admin.....but also, like if I run out of a particular size of a particular hoodie design, for example, I can just go into that product's page in admin and uncheck that particular size until I get it back in stock? If so, that is easier/faster....I'll look into it, thanks.....