• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Tep_mail in Create_account

dafonk

I need that "create_account", from tep_mail to the customer, also send me an email to the email account of the owner of the Store with all the registration data from the new client. This means that each time a new customer opens an account I get that email with the registration data or at least with a notice that someone opened a new account

Thanks for any help  ;)

@dafonk

In the file create_account.php, find this bit of code:

$email_text .= EMAIL_WELCOME . EMAIL_TEXT . EMAIL_CONTACT . EMAIL_WARNING;
      tep_mail($name, $email_address, EMAIL_SUBJECT, $email_text, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

immediately after that, add this:

// send emails to other people
      if (SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO != '') {
        tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_SUBJECT, $email_text, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
      }

Then, in Admin -> Configuration -> My Store, enter your email address in the 'Send Extra Order Emails To' field.

HTH

Malcolm

1) Make sure you do not have a typo here: (in bold)

tep_mail('', SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO, EMAIL_SUBJECT, $email_text, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

2) If you have another email address available, create a new account in the store with the new email address, and compare the email sent to you as the customer, to the email sent to you as the store owner.

Changing $ email_text to $ email_address at least in the email body I receive the email address of the client.
But I would need all the data of the registration form ... and a little more complex I need the name of the product that the client chose in the shopping_cart:ohmy:

I'm trying to change the way the e-shop works a bit so that it works as a pre-sale, this means that customers register in a list for the pre-sale of a book (without paying anything but goin through the shopping cart and the shipping so they see the price of the product and the shipping cost) and when it reaches the quota of 50 they can go through the normal payment process and  I  printed the book and sent it to them.

Not everything has to be automatic, I can do the list myself and when it reaches 50 I send everyone a link to be able to do the normal shopping process, or something like that

I know, quite complicated:wacko:

Archived