• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Reviews displaying all jumbled up

brian_cee

OSC 2.3.4.1, didn't have this problem until I recently installed PWA for 2.3.4. The reviews are displayed merging into each other, and I've played with all of the settings in admin, but it didn't help.........I can't find anyone elsew ith this problem by searching, anyone have a clue?

If so, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.......

(One review was all 4s, the other one all 9's, so you can see how they merged.....)

review-merged.jpg

You may need to add some CSS settings to deal with "overflow" with those fake long names or titles or whatever they are. You will probably have to have the overflow "hidden", possibly with scroll bars, if realistically someone is going to have entries that long (which won't wrap because there's no spaces).

Duh, thanks both of you, I was too lazy to go temporarily change the minimum number of characters required to leave a review and it was set on 50, so I just held down a key to get 50 characters real quick so I could finish testing the reviews addon I was playing with........Never occurred to me that spaces were needed.........The fact that I couldn't find anyone else ever reporting that problem kind of told me I had found a unique way of being retarded somehow........

https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerce/blob/master/includes/modules/content/product_info/cm_pi_reviews.php#L45

Reviews show side by side based on col-sm-6.

Should probably code in the ability for shopowner to display them as they want (some may want side by side, others may want full width, etc).

That's a task that would be a very low priority though.

Archived