• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Create Account - Country Drop Down

Hi

After spending many hours trying to figure out how to get the" Create Account" > country drop down , down arrow to work.  I have given up and come to the forum. Basically whats happening is that  the wee down arrow  (for a Country)  doesnt do anything, If I remove the red asterisk to its left, then the drop down arrow works and displays all countries. I have no idea where this might be corrected. Have tried with create_account.php can't find anything.Don't know where else to look., its probably somewhere pretty obvious.

I'm using the latest BS from GitHub.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Grandpa

Can you once add the class has-feedback to the form-group code?

Something like this

<div class="form-group has-feedback">

I think there was an issue with the asterik being to far right and therefore disabling the drop-down.

It was solved in the EDGE version by adding the has-feedback class.

If it works you have to add that class to all other form-group codes to get a matching look.

Hi Lambros

Thanks for that, however the code in Create_account.php already has it. Here's the code Ive got.

?>
    <div class="form-group has-feedback">
      <label for="inputCountry" class="control-label col-sm-3"><?php echo ENTRY_COUNTRY; ?></label>
      <div class="col-sm-6">
        <?php
        echo tep_get_country_list('country', NULL, 'required aria-required="true" aria-describedby="atCountry" id="inputCountry"');
        echo FORM_REQUIRED_INPUT;
        if (tep_not_null(ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT)) echo '<span id="atCountry" class="help-block">' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT . '</span>';
        ?>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>

Many thanks

Grandpa

Archived