• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seo Description (Meta Description) for categories

leatherdealer

If you are using the community version then that option is included or installed Header Tags SEO. If you are using a previous version you can install Header Tags SEO or maybe Header Tags SEO Reloaded (completely different addon).

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

If you are referring to Header Tags SEO, there are some in the package. If you are referring to Header Tags SEO Reloaded, I don't think so. But I don't see that it matters since the meta descriptions are only shown in the source so seeing a screenshot of the source would not make much sense in most case.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 4 months later...

I've activated the module Category SEO in Admin.  2.3.4.1 CE

It's pre-installed in the latest release.

When I enter text in the Edit the Category Meta Description for SEO field and click Save...

It's not there when I return to it.  All I see is the number zero in the field. 

Same thing happens when entering text into the field above it - Edit The Category Description

Is there a particular way I should be entering text?  I don't understand how this works.

- Andrea

Archived