• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payeezy ® API – users must test and/or update their integration to support TLS 1.2

krim1

PayeezySM Gateway solution

The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) has mandated a security upgrade.

all merchants need to upgrade to the most current version of TLS (Version 1.2). Because this is an absolute necessity, all non-compliant SSL and TLS protocols for Payeezy ® users will be disabled on January 24, 2018.

Has anyone processed any code update for Payeezy?

Thanks,  Greg

When Paypal did this, they were able to tell you if your store was already compliant or not. Can Payeezy tell you that?

Actually, I just noticed the date - I guess you're going to know one way or the other very soon!

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

Yes, I am down as of the 1-24-2018 deadline.

Have not found anyone who can help me get back up.

First Data Payeezy said need code from OS Commerce.

Any idea how to proceed?

Thanks, Greg

6 hours ago, krim1 said:

First Data Payeezy said need code from OS Commerce.

Very helpful of them. A search of the addons area and the released codebase for 'Payeezy' returns no results. Where did you get the module you're running?

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

At the time about 2013 I paid a college kid to fix the code for the upgrade. Not sure but I think he found some one to wright the code for him, been awhile.

Should have been doing upgrades since but always a reason came up to delay.

Thanks for the reply,

Greg

TLS is mostly a server issue, though the module code could also cause a problem. Have you tested your server here to make sure TLS 1.2 is being used?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

The TLS change to Payeezy is a server level issue. No code in the osCommerce module needs changing. However to be fully PCI compliant, you do need to remove the partial card details the module stores unnecessarily.

However PayEezy is making another change to its API and it will require a new osCommerce module.

Archived