• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

catgory image's change shrink

daanhessels

i am bissy on my new oscommerce site 
and now i have upload the catogory pictures they get really ugly and start to change / shrink look at image 1
on my other webshop i dont have this  look at image 2 and on a couple image's i see it have a box on it to 

i have look on the index.php file and the css and both are the same.
do somebody know how i can change this so the image not get shrink or change

i am using oscommerce 2.3.4 on both

thanks for the awnsers

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hello,

the easiest solution would be to use the kissit image thumbnailer. Apart that it will auto create thumb images in just the required size, it has features to create background which avoids image stretching and also allows to auto add watermarks.

https://apps.oscommerce.com/oTI8V&kissit-image-thumbnailer-bs

It includes support for BS and older standard versions.

Without this you'll need to keep the same proportion for all images to avoid stretching and leave one of the image dimensions specified in admin/images blank (width or height).

On 23-1-2018 at 3:29 PM, raiwa said:

Hello,

the easiest solution would be to use the kissit image thumbnailer. Apart that it will auto create thumb images in just the required size, it has features to create background which avoids image stretching and also allows to auto add watermarks.

https://apps.oscommerce.com/oTI8V&kissit-image-thumbnailer-bs

It includes support for BS and older standard versions.

Without this you'll need to keep the same proportion for all images to avoid stretching and leave one of the image dimensions specified in admin/images blank (width or height).

thanks for you awnser i have done it yesterday and it works great
i have the new result on the image thank you

geholpen.jpg

Archived