• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Best place to post developer inquiry

mtmatthew44

Hello forum,

Is this the best place to post and inquiry for help upgrading my cart? I need to upgrade a fairly simple cart from 2.3.1 - 2.3.4 and I'm weighing whether or not I should do it again myself or have some help this time around.

Thank you so much,

Matthew

The Commercial Forum is closed for the time being so this place is probably as good as any.....the guidelines for the commercial forum asked that you provide...

Please include the following information in your inquiry:

• Job Description
  • Due Date
  • Budget
  • Contact Information (or PM)

You will receive multiple replies from our Community Sponsors and Partners - it is up to you to decide who you would like to work with. For direct contact means, please contact one of our Partners.

Matthew - If I understand your question, you want to upgrade to 2.3.4. If you mean the official 2.3.4 version, that would be a mistake. You need to upgrade to the community version, and that is not a simple upgrade. So for whoever provides a quote, be sure it is for upgrading to the community version or you would be wasting time and money, in my opinion.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

@burt Gary I think you're seeing it because of your moderator status...I see it too but if you log out and have a look it is no longer there or at least it isn't for me.

Dan

Just now, Dan Cole said:

@burt Gary I think you're seeing it because of your moderator status...I see it too but if you log out and have a look it is no longer there or at least it isn't for me.

Dan

I think that commercial area is only viewable if logged in on the forum ?  It's not available to guests...

Maybe, I think, possibly. :wacko:

Thank you for the replies folks.

I could've been clearer in saying that it seems like my best bet is the BS 4.3.2 version that I've read about.  It's a fairly simple cart with some graphics tweaks (that I could do myself), and no mods aside from U.S.P.S. and paypal. Here is the site if anyone would like to take a gander: www.drumbrothers.com/catalog and here is a good email for me: [email protected].

I'll also post an inquiry on the forum page Burt recommended.

Matthew

Archived